Mecha Anime (Outdated)

I thought that Devilman, Cyborg 009 and Ghost in the Sell were not mecha animes. I was going to include Devilman because of the conexión it has with Mazinger Z and Cyborg 009 because of the crossover with Devilman. Has Ghost in the Shell any crossover with a Mecha series or is it a Mecha series?
Ghost in the shell is a mix of cyberpunk and Mecha and I don't think it has any crossovers with anyone. I'm starting to think cyborg 009 and devil man aren't mechas, but if you wanna add them you can

I am not going to start the Super Robot Wars timeline soon but I am going to post this because:
1-I prefer to put timelines in progress here because your feedback, even if it is just a like motivates me to keep making the timeline more than if I just make a document in my computer and later post it when it is finished
2-I asked in the Steam forums what what series where in the backstory of the game and they told me the typical: "you don't have to watch the series to enjoy the game, just play it, it is meant to enjoy it, don't worry about that" and nope, I started the game without having watched any featured series and just don't know anything, like, the game is just references to the anime shows all the time, so, I don't think you can enjoy it if you haven't seen ANYTHING related to the anime series. Obviously you don't have to watch everything to play the game, but, I don't know, I think it would be weird to play Super Smash Bros, for example, if you don't even know Mario or Pokemon, so I would leave this timeline here so if someone in Internet ends up searching for info on SRW30 timeline, maybe I can give some answers.

Super Robot Wars 30 Universe (WIP) New Space Era
(They are not ordered, I am just putting them there to order them later)

• NSE 90
    • Mazinger Z
    • Great Mazinger
    • Getter Robo Armageddon
    • Primeval War against the 31 Machine Primevals (1)
    • Mobile Suit Gundam
  • NSE 92
    • First Contact with the Wulgaru in the Jupiter Sphere (2)
  • NSE 97
    • Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
    • Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
  • NSE 99
    • Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
    • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III - Glorification
  • NSE 100
    • Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
Note 1:
  • Some version of GaoGaiGar and Betterman but I have no idea because the GaoGaiGar and Betterman wiki is a mess
Note 2:
  • I don't know if this is Majestic Prince or the backstory of Majestic Prince
Note 3:
  • Super Electromagnetic Combattler V also happened in the last 10 years but I have yet to find if the game provides concret placement
Note 4:
  • Obviously I am not saying that the original version of the series happened in the Super Robot Wars 30 Universe, they happened but in "Broad Strokes" as tv tropes would say.

The following series are the ones that didn't happen in that universe, but are adapted in the game, so it "substitutes" them in the Super Robot Wars universe
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative
  • Heavy Metal L-Gaim
  • The Brave Police J-Decker
  • The King of Braves GaoGaiGar FINAL
  • Hakaiou ~GaoGaiGar Vs Betterman~
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection
  • Mazinger Z: Infinity
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Gun Sword
  • Majestic Prince
  • Knight's & Magic
  • SSSS.GRIDMAN