Most powerful character in the marvel universe

• Help support The Comic Board :

kudlacik11

Let the debates begin. Thor, The Hulk, Silver Surfer, Galactus. Who is the most powerful character in the Marvel Universe?

Sent from my iPhone using ComicBoard

drvshft dazy

Ha good one Stan Lee. I think the question is moot. Someone, or a team can always overpower the opposition. It's been proven for over 60 yea s in the Marvel Universe

kudlacik11

It is true that one person or a team has overcome the bad guys but when it comes to the Hulk has he ever really been stopped for good.

The question is not moot. And it is 75 years not 60 years of the marvel universe. Characters like The Hulk whom many think is the most powerful character in the Marvel Universe can not be stopped or killed. In reference to not being
stopped, you may postpone the inevitable but he keeps coming back stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using ComicBoard

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I want to say that The Beyonder might have been an answer at one point, but even so, that is no longer the case now.

E

Excelsior Club
It is the unnamed being represented by the Living Tribunal ("The One Above All" or something like that), followed by the Living Tribunal.

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Wait, it's not Squirrel Girl, we know the people in the Marvel Universe who is the strongest.

It's our favorite team ever.

NEXTWAVE.

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
It is the unnamed being represented by the Living Tribunal ("The One Above All" or something like that), followed by the Living Tribunal.
The One Above All is a tongue in cheek reference to the Marvel creators.