MWoF Subnic

Is MWoF the number one reason to avoid Ultimate Central?

• Yes, he bites.

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No, he is the coolest

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I voted "No, he's probably only #3 or #4."

MoS

TheManWithoutFear said:
Personally I just created this thread to get some feedback since I am the first "Member" to get to choose... I'm particularly proud of my status as Ultimate Central's #1 badass.

I'm not sure I'd call you "badass" quite so much as "cranky-assed." You do get remarkably crabby some times. I can never decide if you're in need of a drink or a nap.

slimjim

TheManWithoutFear said:
So I'm cooler to you when I'm drunk? I thought it was the other way around?
You are the man when intoxicated.

Last edited:

moonmaster

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh, SlimJim... I feel so bad for you now. The others will probably try to kill you.
*tries to kill SlimJimmy*

slimjim

What? Am I the only one who likes less daredevil speculation and more random flaming.

moonmaster

slimjim said:
What? Am I the only one who likes less daredevil speculation and more random flaming.
Much to my surprise, I agree with your reasoning.

But you're still dead, so **** you.

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I guess I can never get away from it. You guys weren't even on this board when I first hooked up with it. I was baited into bringing Daredevil into everything... and yes, I was baited... and still very bitter about it... but I will have my revenge. Anyway, I talked a lot of Daredevil Off-Topic. Then I got off probation and hit the sauce again and because I had no schooling or a serious job, I came off as an alcoholic.

Now it's November 1st almost a year since I first joined. I don't talk Daredevil as much and I drink like 4 times a month... I'm not the same man in either aspects.

MoS

TheManWithoutFear said:
I guess I can never get away from it. You guys weren't even on this board when I first hooked up with it. I was baited into bringing Daredevil into everything... and yes, I was baited... and still very bitter about it... but I will have my revenge. Anyway, I talked a lot of Daredevil Off-Topic. Then I got off probation and hit the sauce again and because I had no schooling or a serious job, I came off as an alcoholic.

Now it's November 1st almost a year since I first joined. I don't talk Daredevil as much and I drink like 4 times a month... I'm not the same man in either aspects.

Then clearly you are in need of naps, not alcohol.

Everyone gets worked up over some character or other, or some plot line that goes awry. The trick is holding back that first impulse to yell "jeez, get OVER it!" when it's someone ELSE'S obsession. Which is not always that easy. Because, obviously, one's own obsession is completely logical and well-thought-out (just ask Bass), whereas everyone else is just... misguided.

slimjim

TheManWithoutFear said:

[sarky]I wonder who Baited you? [/Sarky]

Dont worry MWoF I would give almost all of your intoxicated post PoTD:D

E.Vi.L.

Good sub nick. I like a certain dose of self derision. But who did you have to kill to get it? You sure didn't get it for your winning personality. ;)

Last edited:

moonmaster

TheManWithoutFear said:

I know, but its still our job to relentlessly mock you, no matter how much we have to make up.

So get used to it.:D

Latest posts