Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

selfishmisery

Are you also going to separate Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing with them also being on their own Earths ?

I'm waiting on the JLDark casting news to decide whether or not to separate Swamp Thing. (Assuming JJ Abrams gives Derek Mears the role again.)
I've heard from sources that Swamp Thing has a chance of returning in some capacity. But don't quote me on that.

Doom Patrol and Titans will remain where they are for now.

Pro Bot

I'm waiting on the JLDark casting news to decide whether or not to separate Swamp Thing. (Assuming JJ Abrams gives Derek Mears the role again.)
I've heard from sources that Swamp Thing has a chance of returning in some capacity. But don't quote me on that.

Doom Patrol and Titans will remain where they are for now.
Given the nature of the Titans and Doom Patrol universes, I wouldn't mind them being kept on the same timeline as long as it's clarified as separate realities. Similar scenes from flashbacks in Doom Patrol occur in Earth-9, and Doom Patrol references some events in Titans. Titans has it's own Doom Patrol with several doublegangers from Earth-21.

For example, when Rachel touches Rita Farr, she sees scenes identical to Doom Patrol.

I wouldn't mind them being separate, too, since it's easier to follow a single timeline that way.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

Speaking of Justice League Dark:

Last edited:

Pro Bot

Just some fun speculation:
Mega producer J.J. Abrams has pitched a tent in the Justice League Dark territory of the DC Universe, working on supernatural shows featuring Constantine and Zatanna, among others.
Sequel In The Works

With or without Keanu, there will be a Shared TV Vertigo Universe, but I think it would be pretty smart to do this. A film sequel released in cinemas might not do as well, since the first film bombed (though Keanu Reeves star power could help). It needs an R-Rating, too, and, unlike Joker, Constantine isn't a household name, so they'd be less willing to do that. I personally believe, if the sequel actually ends up happening, it would be on HBO Max, and if that's the case, pahaps it's related to the JLD show, otherwise they'd have two Johns.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

DMZ got picked up for a series. 4 episode limited series, but probably not enough for a timeline.

Interestingly enough tho, it deals with the second American civil war. Something brought up in the film adaptation of V for Vendetta.
(Okay, stretching...)

selfishmisery

Okay, so I know almost nothing about pregnancy stages but I'm thinking about bumping (no intended) The Trial of Jim Gordon to the following year (1992). Based on some vague understanding of baby bump stages in relation to the size on Barbara and how close it was in "I Am Bane".

Because in "Nothing's Shocking" she was holding her belly, but not showing much of the bump.

(This all probably sounds weird, but it's definite attention to continuity.)

selfishmisery

Rewatching Pennyworth in preparation for Season 2.

Missed a line where Alfred says "Thursday nights are always a bit naughty" when meeting Esme for the first time. (This is before the two week time jump).

I'll adjust.

selfishmisery

Just watched Pennyworth 2x01 on the EPIX app. (It was On Demand early.)

No clear dates. But Colonel Salt said something about it being "warm this time of year" in one scene.
January?

Dok

Hello, there's a part missing in the timeline for the Lucifer 2x12 episode?

Also a question: how do we know that there's a 9 months time jump between 2x14 and 2x15?

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Still waiting on a definite month to put Pennyworth season 2 in.
It's either January or December, because of the "It's warm this time of year" line in 2x01 and the snow outside in the last scene in 2x02.

But...I'm kinda leaning towards December? It would take much longer than 9 months for
the Raven Society/Union to reconstruct their own Parliment building over the original one, plus the amount of territory they took over.

Pro Bot

It's either January or December, because of the "It's warm this time of year" line in 2x01 and the snow outside in the last scene in 2x02.

But...I'm kinda leaning towards December? It would take much longer than 9 months for
the Raven Society/Union to reconstruct their own Parliment building over the original one, plus the amount of territory they took over.
Agreed.

selfishmisery

Remember: "Lucifer" is a title, more commonly associated with Samael (or "Lucifer Morningstar"); or The First of the Fallen in the Constantine film (who in novelization was named "Lucifer Rofocale").

I wouldn't expect them to acknowledge Tom Ellis's Lucifer. Where his story is going in his own show, he's most likely not going to backtrack. (Or change his physical appearance.)

selfishmisery

Nope. March 1962.

PennyworthDate.png

selfishmisery

Have to fix Pennyworth again. The "Bank Holiday" line in S1 episode 2 is basically what gave me the idea of when the first three episodes were set, and 1960's Bank Holiday are much different than the one from the previous year placement...

selfishmisery

I'll get through my watching of Preacher soon and get ready to update that timeline. #Earth69

giphy.gif

selfishmisery

Watching the newest Pennyworth episode on Epix's streaming service.

Martha is said to be 6 weeks pregnant. I'll look for when a time jump is possible after 2x04 "The Hunted Fox".

Latest posts