Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

If you're going to do Watchmen, the original comic book is canon, though I wouldn't bet on doomsday clock.

Last edited:

If you're going to do Watchmen, the original comic book is canon, though I'd bet doomsday clock isn't.

Maybe. It would have to be it's own separate thread. ("Watchmen Universe - Timeline")

It might be possible that it could fit in between the original series and Doomsday Clock, but we'll have to see.

EDIT: Maybe after Doomsday Clock since BTS photos for the HBO show had "September 2019" dates; and issue 8 of Doomsday Clock occurs around June 2019.

Last edited:
Went ahead and added Swamp Thing and Stargirl to the Titans/Doom Patrol timeline, with the assumption that the DCU-exclusive live-action shows share a world. If something comes up or changes, I'll instantly remove them.

Also, moved Titans S2 to 2020 for reasons I can't get into.

Last edited:
Went ahead and added Swamp Thing and Stargirl to the Titans/Doom Patrol timeline, with the assumption that the DCU-exclusive live-action shows share a world. If something comes up or changes, I'll instantly remove them.

Makes sense. Doom Patrol hasn't crossed over and it still exists in the same universe, due to the second episode referencing Titans. I'd expect vague references if anything. At least that's better than a DC Universe (streaming) multiverse that the Arrowverse overused (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Makes sense. Doom Patrol hasn't crossed over and it still exists in the same universe, due to the second episode referencing Titans. I'd expect vague references if anything. At least that's better than a DC Universe (streaming) multiverse that the Arrowverse overused (in my opinion).

I mainly consider the Arrowverse two Earths (Earth-1 and Earth-38), and both of them will probably merge anyways in Crisis.

But if I do continue that DC/CW/Arrowverse timeline, I'm not removing anything from it.

I mainly consider the Arrowverse two Earths (Earth-1 and Earth-38), and both of them will probably merge anyways in Crisis.
I consider it 2 earths, plus a couple 1 offs like Earth-2, Earth-X and Earth-90. Speaking of that earth, I hope that the 1990s flash has the iconic flash death, since I actually liked that show and it would be a good send off.

If the Metropolis series gets out of development hell, I'm assuming it's somehow in the Titans Universe, right? Seems weird, if it's in the 1990s. Lex Luthor could connect them.

If the Metropolis series gets out of development hell, I'm assuming it's somehow in the Titans Universe, right? Seems weird, if it's in the 1990s. Lex Luthor could connect them.

I doubt it will even be on the streaming service at this point. They may move it to The CW in a couple years, I figure and maybe tie it to that universe.

What makes you think it will be set in the 90s?

I'm aware. But why do you think the 90s?
This universe seems like it's in an established point on the timeline, and the Justice League was established sometime in the 2000s, according to the Donna Troy episode. Late 90s seems like just before Superman, in my opinion. It's just a rough estimate.

BTS shows that Bruce is full blonde...

It's not a big deal, it's just not how I imagine Batman to look.

Titans is predicted to release in fall 2019... do you know something I don't? Oh, reasons I can't get into. Got ya ;).

I'm kidding, BTW. It's probably because it could contain an easter egg to the events in Doom Patrol in some small way, though that seems a long shot to me.

Sorry for spamming comments. I just find things to comment about at different times. If I thought of these immediately, I'd put them in the same comment. I can't help it, man.

Last edited:
If I don't reply, it means I'm busy at the moment btw. I'll get to what you said previously, promise.

This universe seems like it's in an established point on the timeline, and the Justice League was established sometime in the 2000s, according to the Donna Troy episode. Late 90s seems like just before Superman, in my opinion. It's just a rough estimate.

Again, I don't think the Metropolis show will end up on the streaming service. It hasn't been brought up in a year, and last I heard it's been heavily reconfigured.

BTS shows that Bruce is full blonde...

It's not a big deal, it's just not how I imagine Batman to look.

Too blurry for me to tell, but looks blonde/white-ish to me.

Last edited:
Yep. Looks like Swamp Thing might be connected to Titans, because of this character.

Funny, because if this is true, I think they also have a chance to maybe tie Black Lightning into this universe somehow; due to Markovia and the mention of King Viktor Markov in that show.
BL is 100% confirmed by the showrunners to not exist in the Arrowverse. But I now think his show could easily fit into the "Titansverse" if given the chance. Unpopular opinion, but still.

Last edited:
Yep. Looks like Swamp Thing might be connected to Titans, because of this character.

Funny, because if this is true, I think they also have a chance to maybe eventually tie Black Lightning into this universe somehow; due to Markovia and the mention of King Viktor Markov in that show.
BL is 100% confirmed by the showrunners to not exist in the Arrowverse. But I now think his show could easily fit into the "Titansverse" if given the chance. Unpopular opinion, but still.
I bet they're gonna say they are different continuites in the same world, like Doom Patrol and Ghost Rider. :rolleyes:
No clue how Terra is going to fit in Swamp Thing but I guess we'll find out next week.

As for Black Lightning, I would love for it to be in this universe, it fits well in tone and universe, but somehow, I bet it won't be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back