Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

I haven't seen the newest episode of Doom Patrol, but that time jump looks exciting.

Reportedly, Swamp Thing is really good, so that's good news for DC Universe and Swamp Thing's future, dispite the fact the episode count dropped from 13 to 10.
Alec Holland/Swamp Thing looks really good.

DC Universe characters like Robin, Cyborg, Swamp Thing and Stargirl all look comic accurate and high quality (except Starfire, but I'm sure they'll fix that).

Last edited:
Almost 32 minutes into the first Swamp Thing episode, a heart monitor shows that it's March 18, 2020.

Can't post the image, but there was a leaked set photo for Stargirl that had a Rita Farr poster in view.

Can't post the image, but there was a set photo for Stargirl that leaked that had a Rita Farr poster in view.
Oh... my... o_Ohttps://boundingintocomics.com/2019/06/12/alleged-set-photo-from-dc-universes-stargirl-heavily-implies-series-set-in-same-universe-as-titans-and-doom-patrol/
This one?
Next thing you know, it goes from a fun show to...

Oh... my... o_Ohttps://boundingintocomics.com/2019/06/12/alleged-set-photo-from-dc-universes-stargirl-heavily-implies-series-set-in-same-universe-as-titans-and-doom-patrol/
This one?
Next thing you know, it goes from a fun show to...

I didn't want to link that site because it's....fairly political and negative.

I was just Googling "Stargirl set photos" today and stumbled across that.

But yeah, I guess that puts Stargirl in the "Titansverse" with (possibly) Doom Patrol. Swamp Thing is the only one that stands out, but I don't see any reason to remove it yet.

Swamp Thing is the only one that stands out, but I don't see any reason to remove it yet.
If Swamp Thing ends up having no references, is it worth calling it the same universe? I guess it is, personally. It would seem inconsistent, but then again, Black Lightning is a CW DC show that's not Arrowverse.

Last edited:
The official Twitter page for Pennyworth liked a Tweet claiming (from a fan) that Gotham shares the same universe.

dd9cs29-ad71c899-a7e1-46f4-a26e-512551106717.png

I'll wait a little longer for an official statement... because this might not mean much.

Last edited:
I hope Pennyworth ends up as part of Gotham's continuity, but I won't force it in the timeline if it isn't.

Upon second thought, the 2018 dates in Season 4 of Lucifer, one of them being on a Golf League flag, stack up against the assumed 2017 year on Wanted posters (which could have been there for a year I guess?).

EDIT: Totally forgot the "2016 A.D" date in the pilot's opening title card...

Fixed for the update.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back