Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Watching the second episode of Stargirl. Apparently there is Saturday school for Blue Valley High because there can't be a few day time jump.

Kinda like Shazam's weird school schedule during early December 2018, I'll just chalk it up to school schedules being different in the DC Universe.
Probably just a case of the production not paying attention.

In Yolanda's flashback at the start of "Wildcat", there's school in July?

Oooooof. I guess it's just some really special school with weekend and summer days.

StargirlDates.png

Looks like I have to bump Stargirl season 1 up a year.

Or should I not based on the 2019-2020 tag on Courtney's school tag?

Looks like I have to bump Stargirl season 1 up a year.

Or should I not based on the 2019-2020 tag on Courtney's school tag?

Nevermind, it's 2019 for sure.

I'll just assume Dr. Mid Nite's 2010 death date is him spending some time in the hospital after the Christmas Eve 2009 attack before expiring over a week or two later...
image0.jpg

I still wonder if somehow the Titans/DP/Stargirl Earths will merge at some point...for right now they're probably not referencing each other or keeping uniformed continuity (i.e. Titans' Chief) too much to allow creative freedom. But the seeds of an eventual(?) unified shared universe are still there. Maybe.

You know if they were to one day, Timothy Dalton would definitely replace that other actor dude from Titans in the new timeline. :p

Last edited:
I'm sure it's just an Easter egg with Earth-2 also having its own Doom Patrol. Similar to what we saw with Earth-9. I don't see why they would merge these Earths. Especially when one is a TV-MA show and the other TV-PG.

I'm hearing whispers about Lucifer season 6 tying into Sandman.

The source could be wrong, but stay tuned. Keep an eye on the news.

I'm sure it's just an Easter egg with Earth-2 also having its own Doom Patrol. Similar to what we saw with Earth-9.
I don't think they will, but it's entirely possible that Doom Patrol and Titans could crossover without the multiverse. Either particular universe, Earth-9 or Earth-21, could simply have the same doubleganger, and either one could be the true universe, while the other might just
be
similar.

Personally, I believe that, pre-crisis, Titans and Doom Patrol were in the same universe, but post-crisis, the universes split into two, with one history going with what we see post 10 December 2019 in Titans, which hasn't happened yet, while the other is post December 10 in Doom Patrol, everything after Doom Patrol 1x15. This way they can play it off as separate realities while also making sense of the references between them. I wouldn't treat it that way officially, but it makes sense to me.

I feel it's more likely that Stargirl would crossover with the Arrowverse, although I don't think it should become apart of that "franchise" so to speak, seeing as it's a different universe and the whole point of Earth-Prime was to stop that sort of thing.

Last edited:
I know that HBO's Limited Series Watchmen show is a separate continuity, but I feel the need to mention it anyway, as somewhere down the line maybe a Watchmen timeline could happen on this site that includes all media, even though
Dr. Manhattan seemingly died in both Doomsday Clock and HBO
, and that's that they are once again creating a spin-off comic set in this world about Rorschach (Reggie Long or Rorschach III?) 35 years after Watchmen, meaning 1 year after the events of the HBO show, making it the latest event.
I suppose I could create a timeline if I become interested. I did create a viewing order...

I know that HBO's Limited Series Watchmen show is a separate continuity, but I feel the need to mention it anyway, as somewhere down the line maybe a Watchmen timeline could happen on this site that includes all media, even though
Dr. Manhattan seemingly died in both Doomsday Clock and HBO
, and that's that they are once again creating a spin-off comic set in this world about Rorschach (Reggie Long or Rorschach III?) 35 years after Watchmen, meaning 1 year after the events of the HBO show, making it the latest event.
I suppose I could create a timeline if I become interested. I did create a viewing order...

HBO's Watchmen used the comic as a history book, but it's not necessarily set in that comic universe; from what I take from the showrunner's words.

Doomsday Clock happened already and why have another sequel that doesn't fit with it?

I look at it as Watchmen (2009) being pre-Crisis and HBO's Watchmen being post-Crisis. Post-Crisis changed it to the Squid instead of Dr. Manhatten I guess. But HBO's version is pretty much standalone.
If they wanted to, they could Angela could be the new Doctor Manhatten in a live-action Doomsday Clock adaptation

HBO's Watchmen used the comic as a history book, but it's not necessarily set in that comic universe; from what I take from the showrunner's words.

Doomsday Clock happened already and why have another sequel that doesn't fit with it?

I look at it as Watchmen (2009) being pre-Crisis and HBO's Watchmen being post-Crisis. Post-Crisis changed it to the Squid instead of Dr. Manhatten I guess. But HBO's version is pretty much standalone.
If they wanted to, they could Angela could be the new Doctor Manhatten in a live-action Doomsday Clock adaptation
I interpreted it as HBO is simply sharing the universe of the original comic, while every other piece of media is in a different reality towards it.

Essentially:
Comic
Before Watchmen > Watchmen: The End is Nigh > Watchmen > Doomsday Clock > Rorschach

Film
Watchmen: The End is Nigh > Under the Hood > Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut

Television
Watchmen > Watchmen (2019)

Instead of complicating it, I would have had the comics as the main, then denoted the film and television series as [Film Reality] and [Television Reality].

Nothing's officially been said other than the fact it's happening, but I predict that Justice League Dark will be in Earth-19. Swamp Thing didn't need to end on a cliffhanger, and it was originally supposed to set up a Justice League Dark, and it would seem illogical to introduce a new interpretation when you have a great show already. You don't even need to touch on the events, just do what the Arrowverse did with Constantine.

Seeing as Matt Ryan is the Earth-1/Earth-Prime John Constantine, how trippy and awesome would it be if we saw Keanu Reeves? I don't think it'll happen, not sure if he'd do a HBO show, but he wants a sequel. Of course, if they wanted Matt Ryan they could get him without any trouble since he could just be playing a doubleganger, but that's no fun!

Just some hopes and thoughts I'd share for fun.

Nothing's officially been said other than the fact it's happening, but I predict that Justice League Dark will be in Earth-19. Swamp Thing didn't need to end on a cliffhanger, and it was originally supposed to set up a Justice League Dark, and it would seem illogical to introduce a new interpretation when you have a great show already.

Would be a sure way to bring in Floronic Man as the main baddy, or Anton Arcane who was only briefly seen in Abby's nightmare.

You don't even need to touch on the events, just do what the Arrowverse did with Constantine.

There's still the loose ends of Eclipso, Manny the angel and Zed's father....

Seeing as Matt Ryan is the Earth-1/Earth-Prime John Constantine, how trippy and awesome would it be if we saw Keanu Reeves? I don't think it'll happen, not sure if he'd do a HBO show, but he wants a sequel. Of course, if they wanted Matt Ryan they could get him without any trouble since he could just be playing a doubleganger, but that's no fun!

Just some hopes and thoughts I'd share for fun.

I'm also hearing whispers about Keanu being Constantine for JLD. Since Matt Ryan universe hopping to Earth-19 would be too messy storytelling wise.
Yeah, Matt Ryan was accurate, but TOO accurate. He is native to Earth-1/Prime and I think he'll remain there.

Speaking of Swamp Thing tying into something, there's still also the issue of Matthew Cable being gravely injured by Floronic Man at the very very end.

Why not make Netflix's Sandman also on Earth-19 and adapt Matt Cable's final moments + apology to Abby? He fell asleep already beforehand in that car accident, he might have dreamed of being a raven.

If Lucifer played by Tom Ellis shows up too in Sandman, which I've been hearing about as well, I guess that would make Earth-19 the post-Crisis "Earth-666".

We'll see... That could be a live action Vertigo Universe.

Would be a sure way to bring in Floronic Man as the main baddy, or Anton Arcane who was only briefly seen in Abby's nightmare.

There's still the loose ends of Eclipso, Manny the angel and Zed's father....

I'm also hearing whispers about Keanu being Constantine for JLD. Since Matt Ryan universe hopping to Earth-19 would be too messy storytelling wise.
Yeah, Matt Ryan was accurate, but TOO accurate. He is native to Earth-1/Prime and I think he'll remain there.

Speaking of Swamp Thing tying into something, there's still also the issue of Matthew Cable being gravely injured by Floronic Man at the very very end.

Why not make Netflix's Sandman also on Earth-19 and adapt Matt Cable's final moments + apology to Abby? He fell asleep already beforehand in that car accident, he might have dreamed of being a raven.

If Lucifer played by Tom Ellis shows up too in Sandman, which I've been hearing about as well, I guess that would make Earth-19 the post-Crisis "Earth-666".

We'll see...
The idea of a live-action DC Vertigo shared universe between Constantine, Lucifer, Swamp Thing, Sandman and Justice League Dark sounds too good to be true, honestly.

Keanu Reeves and Tom Ellis sound like a perfect match for their characters to co-exist, since they're almost a remix of the comics versions, sharing a few traits but feel almost like different characters.

Sandman and Lucifer are on the same service, so it seems logical that they'd be in the same creative universe, but we'll see. Sandman sounds like it will be more faithful to the comics than Lucifer, so they might want to go in another direction. I suppose if they're extending Lucifer for a 6th season, they'd end up with two different Lucifer Morningstars at the same time if they went that direction.

If they wanted Sandman to be in the new established multiverse, they'd have no choice but to use Tom Ellis.

It'll probably never happen, but I can definitely see the possibility.

Will you add the Crisis on Infinite Earths sequences to the timeline? (Lucifer [Pre-Crisis], Titans [Pre-Crisis] (the post-crisis scene is footage from the show while the pre-crisis scene is new material compiled with deleted footage), Doom Patrol dancing, Swamp Thing scene sometime in 2020 as a flash forward, etc.)

Last edited:
I'm also hearing whispers about Keanu being Constantine for JLD.
"I think we all wanted to do it. It was successful enough. We wanted to make a responsible, more R-rated movie. By responsible, I mean we'd make a movie that wouldn't cost quite as much as the original, which we thought was going to be PG-13. We worked on the sequel for a while. It was tricky to come up with where to take it. What I really liked about the first one was it was a really personal story, so I thought it'd be a mistake to get caught up in the supernatural gobblygook. The idea of a personal story was really interesting, and that was the hard thing to come across. We have been talking about it recently. It's always stuck with all of us because we all love the movie, and especially realizing there's a real cult following for this movie, it'd be fun to make. Keanu, Akiva, and I have actually talked about it. Unfortunately, I don't even remember who has it, but with all these shared universes that exist now, with Constantine being a part of Vertigo, which is a part of DC, people have plans for these shared universes. You know, possibly different Constantines and things like that. Right now, we don't have that character available to us for TV or movies, which is a bummer. We all investigated it, but I think it's kind of crazy when you have Keanu, who would love to do another Constantine, and us wanting to do another Constantine, and people are like, "Uh, no, we got other plans." We'll see what happens."

I gather that they talked about it, but there is some rights issue or DC are still doing that "only one version of a character at a time" thing that killed the Arrowverse's Suicide Squad.

I don't think they will, but it's entirely possible that Doom Patrol and Titans could crossover without the multiverse. Either particular universe, Earth-9 or Earth-21, could simply have the same doubleganger, and either one could be the true universe, while the other might just be similar.

Personally, I believe that, pre-crisis, Titans and Doom Patrol were in the same universe, but post-crisis, the universes split into two, with one history going with what we see post 10 December 2019 in Titans, which hasn't happened yet, while the other is post December 10 in Doom Patrol, everything after Doom Patrol 1x15. This way they can play it off as separate realities while also making sense of the references between them. I wouldn't treat it that way officially, but it makes sense to me.

I feel it's more likely that Stargirl would crossover with the Arrowverse, although I don't think it should become apart of that "franchise" so to speak, seeing as it's a different universe and the whole point of Earth-Prime was to stop that sort of thing

I'm the opposite. I see Titans and Doom Patrol as having always been on their own Earths. I even head-cannoned this before Crisis showed them as two separate Earths. I always thought it was a good way to explain the inconsistencies and contradictions found between both shows. I was glad that Crisis confirmed it.

I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer Stargirl remains its own thing. I feel like one of the reasons Crisis put all the Arrowverse shows on one Earth as well as made it to where they could no longer get in touch with the Multiverse, was so they could focus on their own world/shows.

I'm hearing mixed things about Pennyworth's specific year(s) in the 60s...1962, 1967, or 1969 when the series starts.

But I'm told late 60s is correct. I'll leave it as is for now.

Lucifer S5 picks up in April 2018 according to the approximate date in this timeline.

"It Never Ends Well for the Chicken" is set in the 1940s. I personally think it's going to be a full flashback episode.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back