Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Who I think the baby will end up being

No, I didn't I just skipped to the actual time it said. Maybe that's my problem
Yeah it's been a thing for these timelines. Subtract the recaps, the 5 second CW/Marvel logo, and the theme song from the time stamp because those don't matter.

406? A.D.
????
Krypton
2x07: "Zods and Monsters" (0:07:35

Yeah like here. Where it says 7:35 I was actually putting it on that time. When it actually plays at 9 something. I didn't know I had to skip the title screen and recap. Thanks man that helps!

August 23
Gotham
1x19, "Beasts of Prey"
Gotham 1x20, "Under the Knife" (0:00:00 - 0:09:59)

September 24
Gotham 1x20, "Under the Knife" (0:10:00 - 0:42:25)

August 25
Gotham
1x21, "The Anvil or the Hammer" (0:00:00 - 0:40:33)

How would you feel if Gotham (and by extension Pennyworth) were integrated into the Arrowverse's continuity?

I bring this up because of the fact that they weren't acknowledged in Crisis; despite the fact that the other major DC shows from around that time were showcased (even Krypton was going to until that scene got scrapped due to Cameron Cuffe's scheduling conflict), still makes me believe it's part of one of the Earth's histories.

A few things would need to be explain or chalked up as post-Crisis changes though:
1.) Nora Fries is dead in Gotham, but alive in Elseworlds.
  • (Post-Crisis change to where she's dead more than likely if it were to fit.)
2.) Two different Cyrus Golds,
  • Easy one. The "Cyrus Gold" we see in Arrow could be Sonny Gilzean, Butch's 'nephew' who also changed his name to "Gilzean" when visiting Gotham from Star City. Him studying about Solomon Grundy might be a reference to the idea that "Sonny"/Cyrus might have found out what happened to his uncle.
3.) Ra's al Ghul.
  • That's Al-Fatih. The first Ra's mentioned in Arrow season 8. His successor, the Ra's before Matt Nable's Ra's, never killed him, but he lost access to his Lazarus Pit and needed one in Gotham via Hugo Strange. (I could get more into that, but I think this other theory explains my reasoning beyond that, minus the deterioration of the waters part.)
4.) Two different Nyssas.
  • Nyssa is a common name in the Middle East, possibly even for daughters of the Demons Head. Although I'd like to think that she became associated with the second in line of her father's successors (Matt Nable) and renamed herself to Athena. I mean, the actresses practically look alike.
Name changing is a common thing although, which happens all the time in comics and a lot already in the Arrowverse, like Jack Napier (formerly "Jeremiah Valeska"), Mabel Cartwright (formerly Victoria Cartwright, mother of Jane Doe), Pamela Isley (formerly Ivy "Pamela" Pepper), etc. Minor things like the Magpies in Gotham and Batwoman could just be like the Aunt of the latter, who inherited the recessive "shiny"/Magpie obsession from a long history of family mental issues. All things that could be easily explained away based on what's already established.

The big issue with Pennyworth though, other than the far darker and mature tone, is that the German Reich still exists but in a stalemated state in the late 60s. Legends of Tomorrow acknowledged that the JSA of Earth-1 (so pre-Crisis) went on to fight Russia's Iron Curtain in the 50s. Thus if Pennyworth would have to carry over somehow, it would need to be in a post-Crisis timeline. Another idea is that it is a side effect of Earth-X merging with Earth-1, and the Germans just had control over what they had in 1940 much longer than originally. (Sounds like a major issue for Alfred to resolve in a future season.)

I'm not integrating anything into the other timeline, just starting a fun discussion. :p

Last edited:
Jack Napier (formerly "Jeremiah Valeska")
Could be the Jerome clone from S2. "Three" Jokers, after all.

I don't mind having it as Arrowverse head-canon. Gotham looks fairly similar. The batsuit from Batwoman looks like an evolution of the Gotham finale. Personally, I'd prefer a Gotham S6 comic like Smallville had.

I suppose it could fit with Titans too? Joker would fit in that world better, in my opinion. Hell, you could even say The Batman fits in that world 2002-2012, in theory.

Speaking on Pennyworth, I wonder if anyone has made a list of all the Alternate History events in the Gothamverse. Sort of like the X-Men wiki timeline rather than a time code breakdown.

Last edited:
I personally would keep it a part of its own world. I wouldn't put any show or movie into a different continuity until we get confirmation. Plus I don't really feel like Gotham fits as a part of the Arrowverse and I don't see any reason to add it in.

I personally would keep it a part of its own world. I wouldn't put any show or movie into a different continuity until we get confirmation. Plus I don't really feel like Gotham fits as a part of the Arrowverse and I don't see any reason to add it in.
I didn't say I planned on moving it to the Arrowverse timeline. I already know to wait for confirmation about anything like that happening before doing so.

Sometimes I feel like sharing ideas or headcanons that I don't know where else to put. Doesn't mean it's fact...

Me and Pro Bot seem to share an interest in headcanons and personal theories. Admittedly, I could have discussed that more with him, but it's not reflective on what changes I would potentially make.

I've said before, paraphrasing, I will NOT change DIrishB's vision unless the facts are front and center. Shoving Gotham into it at this point would be a huge disrespect. Something I would never forgive myself for.

Don't worry about me pushing headcanon over fact with these timelines. I even kept Legion separate from the X-Men timeline for a reason.

Me and Pro Bot seem to share an interest in headcanons and personal theories. Admittedly, I could have discussed that more with him, but it's not reflective on what changes I would potentially make.

I've said before, paraphrasing, I will NOT change DIrishB's vision unless the facts are front and center. Shoving Gotham into it at this point would be a huge disrespect. Something I would never forgive myself for.

Don't worry about me pushing headcanon over fact with these timelines. I even kept Legion separate from the X-Men timeline for a reason.
When you asked about how they would feel about integrating Gotham into the Arrowverse's continuity, I thought you meant specifically for the timeline. My bad. I personally just don't see the Gotham in Gotham and the Gotham on Batwoman as being the same. Especially since they weren't made to be. I feel like the Gotham in Gotham has more of an NYC vibe, while the Gotham in Batwoman (and the Arrowverse) is more like Chicago (makes sense given parts were filmed there). I just think that keeping stuff that was made to be separate as separate helps keep the overall multiverse expanded.

I feel like the Gotham in Gotham has more of an NYC vibe, while the Gotham in Batwoman (and the Arrowverse) is more like Chicago (makes sense given parts were filmed there).
gothamcity_by_thelemsterpju_ddc3cbl-pre.png

The way I kinda look at the differences as, pre-2002/1992 Gotham City was Old Gotham. Worn down, seedy, and turn-of-the-century in design.
Then No Man's Land happened and by the end of it it was very nearly in ruins. You rebuild from that into something new. Hence why 2002-onwards it starts to look more modern.
More roads built, neighborhoods, shinier buildings. You can see what looks like the 2002 Wayne Tower with a updated logo in the top image. (Probably abandoned when the company went bankrupt and shifted to a new building for real estate business.)
WayneTower_01.png

But neither show is confirmed to be connected at this point so I'm just speculating.

The way I kinda look at the differences as, pre-2002/1992 Gotham City was Old Gotham. Worn down, seedy, and turn-of-the-century in design.
Then No Man's Land happened and by the end of it it was very nearly in ruins. You rebuild from that into something new. Hence why 2002-onwards it starts to look more modern.
More roads built, neighborhoods, shinier buildings. You can see what looks like the 2002 Wayne Tower with a updated logo in the top image. (Probably abandoned when the company went bankrupt and shifted to a new building for real estate business.)
View attachment 253

But neither show is confirmed to be connected at this point so I'm just speculating.
My ideal continuation for Gothamverse, personally, would be:
Catwoman TV Series (set between 1992-2002)
Gotham S6 Comic

Either of those, or something more insane and unlikely.
Arrowverse integration
Titans Earth-9 integration
Batman TV Show/Gotham S6

I feel those first two are more officially likely, but I can swap between head-canons of Titans and the Arrowverse. It's just a fun way to watch stuff for fun. Sometimes I think of Joker being Titans instead, and his attack mentioned in the flashback happens after the ending of Joker and the breakout at Arkham Asylum. Not sure how I'd explain the younger Joker in the S1 finale dream sequence, though.

No way are they making a Batman show.

Ehhh, some Vertigo/Non-DC Universe timelines I might do at some point. Starting with Preacher and iZombie.
Maybe eventually I'll do some for Y: The Last Man, Sweet Tooth and DMZ if the dates are clear enough...

Not gonna do movies. No V for Vendetta, RED (Wildstorm), The Losers, The Kitchen or anything that I would qualify more as creator-owned than DC (and completely unnecessary to chronicle) like A History of Violence, Road to Perdition, American Splendor or Stardust. That includes you too, The Fountain. Not doing those ever.

Last edited:
Might do a Tank Girl movie timeline.

Oh wait, no I won't. Just because DC/Vertigo has printed something at some point doesn't mean they still own, care or will ever acknowledge a live-action version of it. :p
Also, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and THE BOYS - along with the movies I mentioned prior - blacklisted.
Goes without saying. But needed to list these off in the instance that I get suggested to do them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back