Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

I'll wait and see.
Of course, but say they unintentionally (I'd assume) make them both Earth-2 (meaning, it is designated Earth-2 properly, not just some throwaway "guess this is Earth-2" line), they'd fall on the same timeline to preserve a little integrity to the canon?
Obviously this is all hypothetical future stuff if The Batman actually gets involved in multiverse shenanigans.

DC should just release an official multiverse map for the live action properties, really. Go through all your live action properties and give them a number. Put it in a fancy book, I say.
Not being rude, but I'm usually very busy. Time means a lot to me right now.
You're not being rude, don't worry.

I started watching Gotham this week and in episode 1x09 it shows Gregor's last arrest date as 02-01-1992. It says he is age 29 at the time of the arrest, but there is a discrepancy in his birthdate. It is listed as 03-07-1976 which would have made him 16 at the time of his last arrest.

An earlier file shows Ian Hargrove's birthdate as 11-23-55. I took screenshots from Netflix if its permitted to post those here.

The gap you have between episodes 1x05 and 1x06 doesn't seem to make sense though I haven't watched past 1x09 yet. From the character interaction it doesnt seem like 8 or 9 months have past and Montoya and Allen refer to the dock shooting as recent when looking for witnesess. Also Bruce is starting at the school in 1x08 which is placed in Jun on your timeline.

I started watching Gotham this week and in episode 1x09 it shows Gregor's last arrest date as 02-01-1992. It says he is age 29 at the time of the arrest, but there is a discrepancy in his birthdate. It is listed as 03-07-1976 which would have made him 16 at the time of his last arrest.

An earlier file shows Ian Hargrove's birthdate as 11-23-55. I took screenshots from Netflix if its permitted to post those here.

I'm fully aware of those fake/placeholder dates. The further you get into the show, the more you see those GCPD file dates conflict with each other.

I don't acknowledge them too much.

The gap you have between episodes 1x05 and 1x06 doesn't seem to make sense though I haven't watched past 1x09 yet. From the character interaction it doesnt seem like 8 or 9 months have past and Montoya and Allen refer to the dock shooting as recent when looking for witnesess. Also Bruce is starting at the school in 1x08 which is placed in Jun on your timeline.

Here's my reasoning: In Season 4 episode 9 "Let Them Eat Pie", Alfred mentions to Bruce that it's time for their yearly meet on the hill to pay tribute to Bruce's father. It has to be that same date "August 15th" for their FIRST meet up on that hill in "The Scarecrow" (back in Season 1) to line up. And I can't change S4 E9's date because of hard dates prior and the passage of time mentioned via dialogue.
That "trip on the hill" date isn't given in-show, but S4 E9 makes it clear that it's August, that day of the month via passage of time and days of the week mentions, and it has to line up with S1's annual hill trip.

Also, summer school. Cause Bruce hasn't been going to school since his parents died prior.

Last edited:

Good news, but it's not "set in the same world" as Matt Reeves' Batverse. I dunno why they wrote that in the article. That's completely unconfirmed.

Good news, but it's not "set in the same world" as Matt Reeves' Batverse. I dunno why they wrote that in the article. That's completely unconfirmed.
Why would it be though? Has any confirmed that it is?

Why would it be though? Has any confirmed that it is?
Simple math. Pennyworth is set in the 1960s. He's in his mid-twenties. The Batman is set in 2019, per BTS photos.

Alfred is definitely not in his mid to late 80s.

Also, Pennyworth has been confirmed serveral times to be in the same universe as Gotham and is made by the same creatives.

I guess John probably exists in The Sandman (TV Series) earth, then.
And is embargo'd from this show by WB most likely.

I don't know about Matt Cable ever being acknowledged unless The Dreaming / Afterlife turns his voice from how he was in Swamp Thing (2019) to higher pitched like Patton Oswalt's.
1622062862048.png

Watch'd Lucifer season 5b.

Caleb, the kid who died in Season 4, had a gravestone that said 2019.

Time to rearrange stuff again. Later. Busy.

Is Goddesses universe in the multiverse? We know that Hell is multiversal, because Oliver died in Earth-38, ended up in Purgatory (a province of Hell), ended up in an Earth-1 location and then they retrieved him through Earth-666. Also, the Speedforce is multiversal. It's all like the comics, seemingly.

Obviously God created multiple universes, because of the alternate universe episode.

What interests me, though, is what makes the Goddess universe different? Why is she and
God
, stuck in that world?

Is Goddesses universe in the multiverse? We know that Hell is multiversal, because Oliver died in Earth-38, ended up in Purgatory (a province of Hell), ended up in an Earth-1 location and then they retrieved him through Earth-666. Also, the Speedforce is multiversal. It's all like the comics, seemingly.

Obviously God created multiple universes, because of the alternate universe episode.

What interests me, though, is what makes the Goddess universe different? Why is she and
God
, stuck in that world?
If the show is set post-Crisis then Goddess's Earth is just another one added to the batch.
And God isn't 'stuck' either, he's retired.

The fact of the matter is that, yes, a multiverse exists but the way the showrunners are telling the story is for an audience who doesn't care about the multiverse aspect so they don't acknowledge the concept in-show. The same reason Luci never mentions his Hell buddy The First of the Fallen. Bringing it up now would screw with the very casual fanbase's heads who know nothing about the greater scope of continuity beyond this Earth.

Latest posts

Back