Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Also might bump up Pennyworth a couple years because of the mention of a female President in season two, despite the mention of a male President (JFK?) wanting to "put a man on the moon" a year prior in season 1. That implies the female President is his successor in this universe instead of Lyndon B. Johnson. (Unless he comes in after this female President's term in this world.)

And I can't see him alluding to JFK dying sooner than 1963. That's a unbelievable disrespect that I can't see Bruno Heller doing.

EDIT: I know what the newspaper said in Season 2. But the creators have said it's "1962" since before season 1 started. I think that's the basic, 'starting point' year, and each year that passes in-show adds onto that.

Last edited:
That would fit. Also seen as Satan in Legends of Tomorrow.

Completely offtopic and unrelated to DC, but should I do a Transformers movieverse timeline? I regret leaving behind that Aligned continuity in shambles after I learned Cyberverse wasn't connected so I might redo that too at some point...

Last edited:
Completely offtopic and unrelated to DC, but should I do a Transformers movieverse timeline? I regret leaving behind that Aligned continuity in shambles after I learned Cyberverse wasn't so I might redo that too at some point...
Why not? I'd be interested in seeing that.

Would that include Bumblebee?

Cause...

Frozen Megatron.

Last edited:
Completely offtopic and unrelated to DC, but should I do a Transformers movieverse timeline? I regret leaving behind that Aligned continuity in shambles after I learned Cyberverse wasn't connected so I might redo that too at some point...
Yes, cause I was gonna to ask u a wk ago to make one, but I decided not to

Last edited:
1624162547732.png

"More MI6 adventures for the star of TV's Pennyworth!
While investigating the possibility of nuclear weapons in a Soviet military base near the arctic circle on behalf of MI6, Alfred and Shirley find the real danger is something they never expected: a human science experiment gone terrifyingly wrong! Meanwhile, in the present, Alfred tries to figure out just who of his many enemies has it out for him this time…"
Source: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-comics-september-2021-solicits-and-solicitations/

What do they mean by "present"? I am sure 85 year old Alfred ain't gonna be in fighting shape.

View attachment 409

"More MI6 adventures for the star of TV's Pennyworth!
While investigating the possibility of nuclear weapons in a Soviet military base near the arctic circle on behalf of MI6, Alfred and Shirley find the real danger is something they never expected: a human science experiment gone terrifyingly wrong! Meanwhile, in the present, Alfred tries to figure out just who of his many enemies has it out for him this time…"
Source: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-comics-september-2021-solicits-and-solicitations/

What do they mean by "present"? I am sure 85 year old Alfred ain't gonna be in fighting shape.
I would assume that the main action would be in the past, if that's what they meant. I don't think it's the actual present day, though. Probably before Batman, otherwise his enemies would have a whole new problem to deal with...

I would assume that the main action would be in the past, if that's what they meant. I don't think it's the actual present day, though. Probably before Batman, otherwise his enemies would have a whole new problem to deal with...
So here's where I'm stumped...

Pennyworth is already renewed for season three. Most likely won't air until 2022.

When does this comic take place and will it spoil events that will occur in the next season(s)?
Because I'm thinking what they mean by "present" is sometime when Alfred is a butler years before the Waynes are killed. (Which if you take into account what he recalled in Gotham: Dawn of Darkness novel, around the time Bruce was 2 years old is when he started working for the Waynes as a butler - i.e. 1977.)

Latest posts

Back