Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Completely offtopic and unrelated to DC, but should I do a Transformers movieverse timeline? I regret leaving behind that Aligned continuity in shambles after I learned Cyberverse wasn't connected so I might redo that too at some point...
Sort of relevant. Set in 1994.

Completely offtopic and unrelated to DC, but should I do a Transformers movieverse timeline? I regret leaving behind that Aligned continuity in shambles after I learned Cyberverse wasn't connected so I might redo that too at some point...
If Transformers actually does a crossover with GI Joe, like it says it will, are you gonna add it to the timeline too?

Well, if it did you would have to.

There's a connection to Friday the 13th (reboot) in the franchise actually. I think that should be treated the same as Lights Out and the DCEU, or the many Batman '66 cameos. Just an alternative version of the same character in both universes.

Last edited:
Well, if it did you would have to.

There's a connection to Friday the 13th (reboot) in the franchise actually. I think that should be treated the same as Lights Out and the DCEU, or the many Batman '66 cameos. Just an alternative version of the same character in both universes.
Lets stay on the subject of DC for now.
I'll make a thread for Transformers/Hasbro timelines at some point.

1626440932529.png

PENNYWORTH #3
Writer: SCOTT BRYAN WILSON
Artist: JUAN GEDEON
Cover: JORGE FORNÉS
$3.99 US | 32 pages | 3 of 7
ON SALE 10/12/21
Continuing the hit spy series that tells the tales of Alfred Pennyworth's pre-Gotham years! As Alfred fights his way through the tunnels below the North Pole base—without wrinkling his suit—he searches for information about the Soviets' bizarre weapons. Finding himself trapped in the belly of the operation, he discovers threats more terrifying than anything he's ever faced and realizes that in the end, he may prefer violence and danger to that most famous of all foes: a broken heart.
Source: https://www.comicsbeat.com/fear-sta...-in-the-dc-comics-october-2021-solicitations/

tenor.gif

Updated with Pennyworth issue 1.

I guess Sean Pertwee does indeed transition to balding and growing a mustache after the events of Gotham's finale, since the comic presents him as looking more like comic Alfred.

Updated with Pennyworth issue 1.

I guess Sean Pertwee does indeed transition to balding and growing a mustache after the events of Gotham's finale, since the comic presents him as looking more like comic Alfred.
Ah, something set after the Gotham Finale. I guess the "present day" of the comic is the closest to a Gotham sequel we have yet.

It's funny to think that Alfred sent Daveboy a signal in every episode of Gotham offscreen.

Ummm....Titans I will have to dwell on for a while.

Just watched the first 3 episodes.
I haven't watched 2-3 yet, so I'm not sure if they have any timeline indication.

I'd imagine it's after 2019 due to Jason still being Robin in the Crisis on Infinite Earths cameo. It's not impossible it's before though, since the history of Earth-9 could have been slightly altered post-crisis.

I kinda liked Bruce Wayne in the episode. It's like a completely serious Adam West Batman in the sense that he's completely dedicated to fighting crime.

Another version of Batman stops after killing the Joker, I see. That's happened on Earth-66 (or Earth-76 maybe), Earth-Prime and now Earth-9. Similar thing happened in Earth-203.

I wonder if it will stick, since Tim Drake is here.

Ah, something set after the Gotham Finale. I guess the "present day" of the comic is the closest to a Gotham sequel we have yet.

It's funny to think that Alfred sent Daveboy a signal in every episode of Gotham offscreen.

I haven't watched 2-3 yet, so I'm not sure if they have any timeline indication.

I'd imagine it's after 2019 due to Jason still being Robin in the Crisis on Infinite Earths cameo. It's not impossible it's before though, since the history of Earth-9 could have been slightly altered post-crisis.

I kinda liked Bruce Wayne in the episode. It's like a completely serious Adam West Batman in the sense that he's completely dedicated to fighting crime.

Another version of Batman stops after killing the Joker, I see. I wonder if it will stick, since Tim Drake is here.
Episode 2 and 3 reveal Titans season 3 is in 2020

Latest posts

Back