Puma Is Gay For Spider-Man: An Essay In Pictures

• Help support The Comic Board :

E

Excelsior Club
There's only one tiny thing that Puma has forgotten to consider in all his attempts to woo Spider-Man...

Spider-Man is married.
Puma should be very excited about his prospects since the events of One More Day.

Iceshadow

At the Ultimate Central wiki, TwilightEL called this a "landmark essay" with "(Nobel prize pending.)" and E called it "Post of the Year, and the greatest thing this site has seen since xCurlyy." Doom dubbed it "Loki Manifesto 2008"

Today, I bump it... because "Puma is Gay for Spider-Man: An Essay in Pictures," celebrates its one year anniversary!
And here I thought you were ambivalent about the greatest UC Member. Crafty Asians.

Puma should be very excited about his prospects since the events of One More Day.
I heard Jackpot was really a clone of Puma.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I saw it yesterday. I cackled in the office for about a whole half hour.
Did you actually watch either of the videos? I want to know why Spider-Man just lied there the whole time. Did the Flash drug him? Can you give someone a BJ while they're sedated? (I'm asking you, specifically, since I'm sure you know the answer to that question.)

ourchair

Did you actually watch either of the videos? I want to know why Spider-Man just lied there the whole time. Did the Flash drug him? Can you give someone a BJ while they're sedated? (I'm asking you, specifically, since I'm sure you know the answer to that question.)
I watched both videos but only partway --- about a minute's worth of footage each --- and it had me in stitches so I had to stop playing it or die laughing.