Site issues, bugs, and technical problems

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I could find a thread for any glitches and bugs with the site but I thought we could have one. So problems can be posted and brought to attention. (if there is already one please merge this)

here is the one I going post :

Search problems.

I've noticed a glitch in the search feature. Some threads do not show up as results. here is an examples.

Ghostbusters the video game not showing

yet here is the thread spelt correctly http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8486

I can not think why that would be. At first I thought it was the : but I looked up other threads with that and searched for them. they showed up. A few times things have not been shown in searches?

ourchair

Re: issues and bugs

I do all sorts of esoteric searches and it bothers me that some search terms get ignored because they are 'too common'.

E

Excelsior Club

Hey, the search function is buggin' out.

There's an issue that appears to be related to having a large number of users on the site. I'll have to look into it.

JonnyFreeze

arse isnt a swear word?
British 1 Swear Filter 0

JonnyFreeze

Re: Issues and bugs.

i just wondered if you guys considered it a swear word or not. id like to nominate it for that status

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy

is the main front page missing to anyone else? The front page with "new messages" and your avatar plus greeting = gone on mine right now

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.

E broke something and doesn't know how to fix it. It would be funnier if it wasn't true.

Remember that time he deleted half of the posts on UC? Or was that Cad?

I don't think the people in charge know what they are doing. Like the government.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s

E broke something and doesn't know how to fix it. It would be funnier if it wasn't true.

Remember that time he deleted half of the posts on UC? Or was that Cad?

I don't think the people in charge know what they are doing. Like the government.

That was Cad.

And if we were the government, I wouldn't have bothered replying to your post. I would have simply erased it and then wiped you from existence.

Good day.

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.

That was Cad.

And if we were the government, I wouldn't have bothered replying to your post. I would have simply erased it and then wiped you from existence.

Good day.

Yes, I think it was E that erased an entire thread by accident.

You can't erase me. I am an idea. And ideas are unerasable.

Last edited:

E

Excelsior Club

is the main front page missing to anyone else? The front page with "new messages" and your avatar plus greeting = gone on mine right now

Yes. Something broke. Not quite sure what it was, ergo, I'm not quite sure how to fix it.

Latest posts