Has Marvel stopped including the weekly shipping breakdown at the end of solicitations?

FANTASTIC FOUR #6 & 7
MATT FRACTION (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
# 6 - MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Karl Kerschl
Issue #6 -
• The F4 travel back to the literal dawn of time to witness the big bang.

They already did this during the JMS run.

Hawkeye #10
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #24
Daredevil #25
Young Avengers #4 (maybe)
Wolverine & The X-Men #27 & 28
Uncanny Avengers #6 & 7

Last edited:
Hawkeye #10
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #24
Daredevil #25

Wolverine & The X-Men #27 & 28 (Maybe)

#27 is #27AU, a seperate issue from the series and not tied to it at all, but to the Age of Ultron event. Just saying since you're getting into the series and to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:
I've only seen Newsarama do that.

Newsarama would have had to get the info from Marvel though. I'm almost positive that all or most of the Marvel solicitations showed the weekly schedule breakdown.

It doesn't really matter; I just realized the other day that there were supposed to be 2 Avengers issues this month (January) and that there were only 2 weeks left in the month. I thought it was weird that they wouldn't space them out.

Newsarama would have had to get the info from Marvel though. I'm almost positive that all or most of the Marvel solicitations showed the weekly schedule breakdown.

It doesn't really matter; I just realized the other day that there were supposed to be 2 Avengers issues this month (January) and that there were only 2 weeks left in the month. I thought it was weird that they wouldn't space them out.

It is. I think they should have shipped one last week and new avengers this week.

It is. I think they should have shipped one last week and new avengers this week.

No, I mean the main Avengers book. #3 and #4 were both scheduled for January. I don't know if #4 is delayed, but if not then #3 will come out this coming week and #4 the following week.

Latest posts

Back