Something to Tell You Guys

• Help support The Comic Board :

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
There's something I need to say and, after having a little talk with Dr.Strangefate, I've decided to just go ahead with it: I'm gay. Ta-da.

It's something I accepted a long, long time ago but haven't had the nerve to tell you all. I haven't kept it a secret at college but I haven't told many people I know yet. With the Prop 8 hullabaloo last year, I've felt more and more irresponsible in doing that. I'm doing this here before I do it in a lot places in my life because you guys probably mean more to me than most 'real life' friends that I've had and I wanted you all to know.

It's no big deal, I am and will continue to be the same old Moonmaster, just a little more forthcoming.

PS: Before anyone expresses a lack of surprise, you should know that my gay jokery was not some kind of homophobic veil and that now that you all know I'm gay it's just going to increase like, a hundred fold.

I'm already fondling you all through your computer screens right now. Don't get up yet, I'm almost done.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
So does that make the moon gay or are you now going to have to step down as its master like Governor McGreevey?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
You're still gonna be the same funny guy to me.

*slips moony $100 bill in thong*

Jaggyd

The member formerly known as skotti-chan
*coughs* you'd obviously not be fondling me.

I can't say I'm not a lil surprised, but I have to say, I'm glad you are who you are. *hugs a Moonie*

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Welcome to the winning team. I'll be sure to send you the newest copy of The Gay Agenda.
We're secretly the cause of the recession. We are going to destroy America and then kill God, so we can marry animals like we all want to do deep down inside. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret

moonmaster

So does that make the moon gay or are you now going to have to step down as its master like Governor McGreevey?
No, the moon will now be gay.

The nature of werewolves and the premise of the series "Moonlighting" will now have to be significantly altered.
You're still gonna be the same funny guy to me.

*slips moony $100 bill in thong*
...This is Monopoly money.
*coughs* you'd obviously not be fondling me.

I can't say I'm not a lil surprised, but I have to say, I'm glad you are who you are. *hugs a Moonie*
*hugs a skotti*
Welcome to the winning team. I'll be sure to send you the newest copy of The Gay Agenda.
We're secretly the cause of the recession. We are going to destroy America and then kill God, so we can marry animals like we all want to do deep down inside. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret
I call goats.
[youtube]-fY9EIjAFYM[/youtube]

*accepts moonmaster*
The notion that gay people like Abba is clearly the most hateful stereotype of all.
DSF's posts always scare me now.

Good on you, moonmaster.
YOU'RE NEXT.
You need to fondle me lower.

Lower.

Near the knee.

There you go.
I didn't know you had one of those on your knee.

E

Excelsior Club
This is kind of funny, because the other day I was going through some threads and it struck me that I never noticed moonie ever go gaga or even make any comments in reply to any of the chick posts. So I kind of wondered. Not that I cared (or would ever have the gall to ask or say anything)...but I totally called it. Sort of.

moonmaster

This is kind of funny, because the other day I was going through some threads and it struck me that I never noticed moonie ever go gaga or even make any comments in reply to any of the chick posts. So I kind of wondered. Not that I cared (or would ever have the gall to ask or say anything)...but I totally called it. Sort of.
Yeah, I made it a point a long time ago not to do anything like that. I knew I'd have to do this eventually, and I didn't want to look like I was misrepresenting myself at any time.

Joe Kalicki

Yeah, right.

You just know POTDs make people gay and you always thought Moony was the cutest of us all.

It makes so much sense now.

moonmaster

I don't even want to know what all those Ourchair Points have done to me.