Something to Tell You Guys

• Help support The Comic Board :

Grocer Man

Holy crap, this is the second coming-out story I've seen this week.

Anyway, congrats Moonie.

Now if we just get one more we can form up the Homosexuality from Nextwave.

Last edited:

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Don't you think that's a little obvious?

If I were going to be somebody, I'd want to be someone surprising. Like Seldes.
No one would suspect it cause it is so obvious!

TwilightEL said:
I wonder if this board is atypically diverse among comic geeks, what with the women and gays and Filipinos and all.

I'm glad you felt like you could tell us this, by the way. I'll still think of you as the Internet savior instead of The Other Gay or something.
And Arab British Nexusesisse.

the watcher

Welcome to the winning team. I'll be sure to send you the newest copy of The Gay Agenda.
We're secretly the cause of the recession. We are going to destroy America and then kill God, so we can marry animals like we all want to do deep down inside. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret
I knew it!!!

*coughs* you'd obviously not be fondling me.

I can't say I'm not a lil surprised, but I have to say, I'm glad you are who you are. *hugs a Moonie*
I give it three months. Moonie is going to chicken out and become Bisexual. Then we'll see how safe you are...

:lol:

We'll find out that the watcher actually saved Tom Welling when he punched the truck.
Ok I got to admit that I chuckled a little bit at that. And no way am I gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that) I admire the female anatomy way to much to be gay.

I shall stay in the closet. I have cheese nips in here.

... NO TGO, not there!! That's where Ice is waiting to pounce on you!

Oh and moonie congrats on finding the stranght to be yourself around us.

Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
the watcher said:
Ok I got to admit that I chuckled a little bit at that. And no way am I gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that) I admire the female anatomy way to much to be gay.
Oh, I know. I've seen all of those pictures. :shock:

the watcher

So do we, uh, do we have to buy you presents?
only if you what to... and don't be the jerk that buys the sex toy. That reminds me. Ice I saw your Photobucket account. My questions are, is that a vibrator that some got Houde for his Birthday or a golden pickel... or could you consider that a sex toy????

E

Excelsior Club
Now we just need McCheese, Iceshadow, Planet-man, thee great one, J. Agamemnon, Zombipanda, Compound, ultimatedjf, the watcher, Caduceous, Doc Comic, Friday, Random, The Overlord and DIrishB to be as brave.
Post of the Day...

I'm not gay, but a couple more POTDs might put me overboard.
...even before I read that.

The Other Gay
I lol'd.

So do we, uh, do we have to buy you presents?
:lol:

Iceshadow

Well, I'm surprised, but in hindsight it does make sense. Also, this makes the rainbow thong I sent you for Christmas less awkward.

Congrats!

Only after you reveal you are really Iceshadow.
Don't you think that's a little obvious?

If I were going to be somebody, I'd want to be someone surprising. Like Seldes.
No one would suspect it cause it is so obvious!
...The idea of McCheese and me being the same person is ludicrous. I don't need to explain myself to TOG.

I wonder if this board is atypically diverse among comic geeks, what with the women and gays and Filipinos and all.
It's why we're the best damn site in town!

I'm glad you felt like you could tell us this, by the way. I'll still think of you as the Internet savior instead of The Other Gay or something.
Nobody thought of him as The Other Gay, but now that title will never leave him. Ha!

Planet-man

The reason is cause it's the funniest thing you've seen all day.
Probably.

Now we just need McCheese, Iceshadow, Planet-man, thee great one, J. Agamemnon, Zombipanda, Compound, ultimatedjf, the watcher, Caduceous, Doc Comic, Friday, Random, The Overlord and DIrishB to be as brave.
I should mention that I'm pretty sure I've never posted or even clicked on any of those "cataloging hot babez" threads either.

But then again, I'm so straight that I leave the board for a month or two and the lack of my role-model-influence literally causes a member to go gay.