Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

I think they just need Vulture popping up in the post credits scene for Kraven; saying he's found 3 recruits already and wants Kraven and Rhino to join his "team of six" and find Spider-Man - the REAL one.

Then Venom 3 is just the end to this whole adjacent universe thing. Sony doesn't need to do anymore of this.
Agreed. It's a waste of characters that could be put to better use elsewhere, IE the MCU.

I'm hearing back-and-forth stuff about Marvel and Sony coming up with a compromise for the upcoming (but confirmed to be in development) 4th MCU Spider-Man film being grounded for the first half with Kingpin/Defenders then Multiversal with the Sinister Six via Vulture in the other half.

Curious how that will turn out if true.

I'm hearing back-and-forth stuff about Marvel and Sony coming up with a compromise for the upcoming (but confirmed to be in development) 4th MCU Spider-Man film being grounded for the first half with Kingpin/Defenders then Multiversal with the Sinister Six via Vulture in the other half.

If that is true, let us hope that with the potential end of Sony's universe, we can finally see these characters be put to use within the MCU.

I hope that doesn't happen. I just had a thought that if Venom: The Last Dance is a Multiverse-related film (probably through Symbiotes' hive mind) they could find a way that Vulture appears and it's pulled back to the MCU, but honestly that would work better in a film focussed on the conclusion of the SSU's Sinister Six plot

If that is true, let us hope that with the potential end of Sony's universe, we can finally see these characters be put to use within the MCU.
I think that the correct thing would be that either they do the same as Deadpool and become a part of the MCU or Secret Wars combines both universes, but honestly the best would be that Spider-Man's rights go to Disney

I'm sick of Sony's multiverse crossovers. Can they just stop trying to leech on the MCU and just be it's own universe? Trying to connect to it with while bring a separate universe just makes it seem like a pointless thing. It's just weird.

I honestly think having the SPUMC's Sinister Six go after another universe's Spider-Man is just silly and bad writing. Why do they give a toss about another version of Peter?

I'm sick of Sony's multiverse crossovers. Can they just stop trying to leech on the MCU and just be it's own universe? Trying to connect to it with while bring a separate universe just makes it seem like a pointless thing. It's just weird.

I honestly think having the SPUMC's Sinister Six go after another universe's Spider-Man is just silly and bad writing. Why do they give a toss about another version of Peter?
Introduce a new Peter Parker, I don't care. Literally, screw Feige, screw your "oh, but Tom Holland is Spider-Man now" mentality. Just do it. Your universe can't survive like this.
In the end, beggars can't be choosers, man. Sony gonna Sony.

Introduce a new Peter Parker, I don't care. Literally, screw Feige, screw your "oh, but Tom Holland is Spider-Man now" mentality. Just do it. Your universe can't survive like this.
In the end, beggars can't be choosers, man. Sony gonna Sony.
unfortunately yes, sony seems to be only second to wb-d in reacting to each individual project they release, as much as i would have liked to have seen the amazing universe be folded into the venomverse i think they firmly established they arent the same with no way home and at this point if they did introduce a venomverse spider-man which im not opposed to at all (what else will realistically be their "avengers"-level draw), i have no doubt it will simply be another variant played by tom holland

do we think theres any credence to jon schnepp's (RIP) old rumors about tom holland filming a cameo for the original venom that was cut out at marvel studios' behest? holland would have just been in homecoming as 16-year-old peter at this point and if peter was born in 2003 in madame web then hed be 16 in 2019 when venom occurs

Last edited:
that's exactly what i don't like. The fact that Peter was spider-man only for one year. How could be became sooo famous in 1 year. I can bet that even superman couldn't do that. 2 years ok, but 1 year is a short perios of time. (and it could be even less)

Latest posts

Back