Summer 2015: Marvel revisits a bunch of old stories

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Civil-War-2015-a2b41.jpg

Re: Marvel: Your Universe Thread

You doubt that Marvel specifically chose to highlight a story that will be similar to what's going on in their movies? why?
I doubt Marvel chose Civil War specifically for that reason because I think they're just choosing the big crossover stories for whatever story they're doing next year. Having that Civil War is possibly (I say that because there's no confirmation as of yet) becoming a loosely adapted story in the MCU doesn't mean anything.

If this turned out to be an actual sequel to Civil War, then I'd be more to agree with you.

I wonder what market research led Marvel to believe that fans wanted a rehash of all of these old stories.

I wonder what market research led Marvel to believe that fans wanted a rehash of all of these old stories.
Before assuming that's what they are, better off to see what exactly Marvel is doing first. Look before you leap and all. :p

I split this off from the general Marvel thread because it seemed an easier way to update, speculate, and discuss.

I wonder if they are going to be changing what happened in these events, or at least the outcomes.

Usually by this point we're making fun of Marvel for how dumb their teasers are. Either we're more interested in this or we're just used to it.

Latest posts

Back