The All About Comic Book Movies Thread

Honestly my favourite is either that spider-man 3 one or this

for two very different reasons.

Spider-man was because it was the black suit (duh) that got me hyped up like **** to see that film as I had been waiting years for live action black suit story.

That dark knight one which I loved seeing in our cinema just because IMO it's pure genius and the most clever comic-movie poster I had seen. Sure he wasn't the main reason I wanted to see the film but I LOVED that poster, I really did.

I love how it covers the right half of his face, almost as if it's showing you the side of him that becomes the villain.

May be the wrong side but still cool as ****.

May be the wrong side but still cool as ****.
As I was trying to insist, the pin is covering the right side, as in the correct one.

It covers the good side of Harvey Dent and only reveals the side that will become the bad one.

The villain that will be is looking right at you.

So I just watched Superman IV: The Quest For Peace. It was always my favourite one as a little kid but as I got older the general lack of plausibility got harder and harder to ignore.

Watching it now though, all I can say is wow..... Christopher Reeve's performance still makes the entire thing completely believeable. No matter what ridiculous thing is going on, I never once think that he doesn't completely believe what he's doing, and his super-serious take on the part somehow makes you take the movie seriously as well. The man is magic.

This goes for any of the films too, but IV is probably the one that needs it the most.

Superhero Poster Mash-Up

Awesome.

My favourites:
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- The Rorschach Redemption
- About a Boy Wonder
- Kryptonite and Good Luck
- Saturday Knight Fever
- Three X-Men and a Baby (I would actually pay to see this film, with these characters. I genuinely think it would be a compelling and hilarious comedy.)

My least favourites:

- Logan's Run (Duh)
- Citizen Bane
- Hamburglar Hill (How does this one even count?!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back