The bully thread has been removed

E

Excelsior Club
....because I'm not going to have you guys giving Gamma Man advice on how to walk head-on into getting himself killed. Joke or not.

And Gamma Man, if you were serious and really need help, ask people who can actually help. Principals, teachers, councilors, etc. Don't get yourself in any more trouble than you need to.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I was thinking the same thing.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
And Gamma Man, if you were serious and really need help, ask people who can actually help. Principals, teachers, councilors, etc. Don't get yourself in any more trouble than you need to.
And to repeated what I had last said (which was not joking), talk to them and ask them about the anti-bullying law. Again, I dont remember if it's for all of the country or not, but it's best to ask and see. It's very helpful.

Lynx

Sorry. . . :(

Ice said:
And to repeated what I had last said (which was not joking), talk to them and ask them about the anti-bullying law. Again, I dont remember if it's for all of the country or not, but it's best to ask and see. It's very helpful.

I looked it up after you talked about it. As far as I can tell, both Arizona and New Jersey adopted it as a state law and 17 other state legislatures support it. It leaves punishment up to local authorities, but the way its worded, it's basically like Anti Harassment Laws for minors.

Last edited:

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
....because I'm not going to have you guys giving Gamma Man advice on how to walk head-on into getting himself killed. Joke or not.

but if we video taped it could go in fanfic section as "UC's version of Jackass"

or

Send it in to one of those funny home movie shows and make some more cash for site :D

McCheese

That's why you took down a Gamma Man thread? Out of all the possible reasons, that's the one that finally gets you?

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
That's why you took down a Gamma Man thread? Out of all the possible reasons, that's the one that finally gets you?
:lol:

Next time Gamma starts a thread, someone tell him how to get himself beaten up.

Lil Brother

Good thing that other thread was deleted so everyone can say the exact same things in this one...

the watcher

:lol:

Next time Gamma starts a thread, someone tell him how to get himself beaten up.

That easy... he just has to dress like this.

Loganinskirt.gif

Lynx

I missed the thread but you guys were probaly mean again.

Not that I could tell. People were giving him advice and from what I could tell, it was pretty honest advice from life experience, but the advice given (Myself included) was. . .short-sighted in retrospect.

the watcher

That picture represents my sexual fantasies

For Serious

Watcher, have my baby

You mean our love child... We did remember, it got all your's and mine defective genes. So we named it TGO, so when it got called "special" it wouldn't feel like it's getting picked on all the time.

Latest posts