The Gamma Man Thread

Gamma Man

The Place wedged inbtween Reality and my Bookshelf
Last edited by a moderator:

Gamma Man

The Place wedged inbtween Reality and my Bookshelf
Uncanny UC volume 1

Well, I have decided to dabble in the work of the UC fanfic. This is totally original and has nothing to do with the other fanfics. In this post is Issue 0 and a small list of characters.

Uncanny UC Chapter 0
History

December 9, 1942
In the Middle of NWII (Net War 2)
Netamdy (like Normandy)

It was a cold morning, and for the troops of the 86th Battalion, it was even colder. The Battalion was lead by Captain. The others were Bass, Caduceus, Ice, E, Nurachi, and Tolkien. They had a Battalion nurse by the name of Seldes Katne. The names here sound weird, but this isn’t any ordinary place. This was the on the .GERMAN. Net on the .FOREIGN. Server , in one of the biggest wars known to net kind. It seemed Hitler had gained control over the .GATES. Program, which could override anything, and put it in to the Internet. He took over Germany, and imprisoned the Jews. He paid Japan to bomb America’s Pearl Harbor to take out their primary defenses. Little did he know, America was just about to fight against Hitler, and this just made them mad. America ended up entering the war, which had turned into a battle on the net. This was the second net battle. In the first war, America sent live soldier’s in the net, and fought the fight there. The flaw was, they had to stay there. Eventually, after the war, America created entire city’s on the net, with real people. Soon, then whole World was doing it. Anyway, back to the Battalion. They were mourning the death of Captain. E stood over his lifeless body. E was about 6’3 and a solid 230 lbs. He wore a red, white, and blue uniform with a triangular shield. E was one of the first to go under the “power transfer,” which gave normal humans the .SUPERNET. Program. E was the only successful one. He had superhuman strength, agility, endurance and durability. Bass was known as “The Nexus of the Net.” He was the net’s primary part. He was put in the Battalion not to battle, just to transported. Caduceus was a dark, sinister thinking man. He was related to Ozzy Osbourne, but drew his dark thoughts from his mom, Cher, and his dad Sunny. Ice was a normal man, from the outside. Really, his insides were as cold as ice to preserve his organs. On his way into the net, his organs shut down and he died. He was a great man, so Caduceus, who was rich, funded an experiment that would help keep him alive. Ice can also create small ice storms and throw ice. Nurachi was a pig farmer when he entered the net, but became a ninja with a special program. Tolkien was a normal man, with a big secret. Seldes wasn’t an ordinary nurse. She had the power of absorbing knowledge, and absorbed every last drop of it. Seldes also carries Mjolnir, a hammer that once was used by Thor, the god of thunder. All were standing around Captain, mourning.

E: This is a sad day for us all. Team, listen, for the next 48 hours, our mission is to protect this body until a morgue team can come and pick up this body. And let it be known, MAY NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE TOUCH THIS BODY, OR MAY HE BE STRUCK DOWN BY THE HAND OF GUNTOR, THE HEAD OF THE THE NETGODS AND HIS MOST FAITHFUL SERVANT, THE WATCHER.

Tolkien winced a little.

Nurachi: I think now would be a good time to say a few words…..

E: NO!!!!! This is NO time for grieving, we need to get to our posts immediately. Tolkien, you’re with me. Cad, you and Ice go down to the lake. Bass, you and Nur head into the woods. Now, TROOPS, MOVE OUT!!

Everyone went to their posts. Just before E left, Seldes stopped him.

Seldes: E, sir, what shall I do?

E: I want you to stay here and protect Cap. You and your hammer are much more useful here.

Seldes: Yes sir!

E smiled, grabbed Tolkien and they headed to Willow’s Peak, a snowy hilltop above Frost Lake, which was frozen.

3 hours later

E and Tolkien were standing on the Peak. For the past 3 hours, they did not talk. Tolkien finally broke the silence.

Tolkien: So, how’s your wife, Claire?

E: Good.

Tolkien: How bout’ that boy of your’s, um, Jake, John…

E: Jimmy.

Tolkien: Jimmy, right, right. So how’s he?

E: Dead.

Tolkien: How?

E: He was playing with a pizza cutter. Slit his throat. He was only three.

Tolkien: Wow. Sorry man.

E: Life goes on.

Tolkien: Yeah, this girl I was with once told me som….

E: Quiet. Listen.

Tolkien stopped talking and started listening. At first, he heard nothing. Then, he heard it. A helicopter.

Tolkien: Oh ma…..

Before he could say anything else, a giant light blinded them both. The copter was right in their faces. It started shooting, and it shot E a few times and it shattered the peak. As he was falling, he was muttering something.

E: Guntor, may your servant the Watcher guide me and Tolke……

As E was saying this, he noticed Tolkien wasn’t there. He looked up, and saw a blue glowing human-like thing attacking the helicopter. E didn’t know it then, but that would change his life for ever.

!!!!SPLOOSH!!!!

1 year later

It was over. America infiltrated Hitler’s base, and found out that he committed suicide. America took back the .GATES. Program, and all was good. Except there was one thing left a mystery….. Where was E’s and Tolkien’s bodies? The 86th Battalion searched for day’s in, out, and around the lake. E and Tolkien were no where to be found.

Stargate
The gateway to Realm of the God’s.

Inside Stargate, sat a ravaged looking man eating a piece of meat over a fire. He was in tattered clothes. By the looks of it, he looked about 160 lbs and 6’2. The man had blond hair, and his clothes were red, white, and blue. He was waiting for something. Or waiting for nothing. It didn’t matter. It had been a year. His friend had done good. But he knew, he just knew, he would never get his wish.

Ramaha Army Base

It was a busy day at Ramaha. Everyone was scurrying around, setting up search teams, and calling other servers. Caduceus had set up a search party for the missing of his battalion. Seldes had gone back to the .NATION. Server’s .NEWYORK. Net. Ice and Nurachi had searched for days on the .UNTAKENTERRITORY. Server. But Bass had took personal time, which Caduceus was unpleased with. He bashed Bass’s head into a wall and told him to leave when he asked. But Bass was looking, just in a different realm. The Realm of the Gods. Bass was the protector of the .NATION. And .FOREIGN. Server. He had actually found E, who was the ravaged man, three months before. He and Tolkien, who was actually The Watcher, were pleading with the god’s to give E his request. His request was to have his own server that him and his wife could run. He would call it Ultimate Central, or the UC. It was the home of his son’s favorite comic book hero’s hideout. He would create a portion of it to look like it did in the comics. He would make it a memorial. But, he also wanted a .GODPROTECT. Program over it, that was the part that was being debated. It had been a year since E had ended up in Stargate. See, when he was falling, that blue form was Tolkien in his Watcher form. Watcher had let him drop so he could defeat the copter. Then, he picked up E. E was then granted one wish for his kind heart. The wish was so odd, that it had to be debated. Finally, Both Bass and the Watcher came out for the 7th time with disappointed faces, which quickly turned to smiles. It seemed that Bass and the Watcher agreed to watch over the UC. E had gotten his wish.

July 5th, 1958
The UC
Admin Tower

E and his wife Clair were watching over the UC from Admin tower. It had been completed, E’s dream was complete. Him and his wife watched the beautiful new .UC. Server come to life with humans that had come on the net. The entire 86th Battalion had joined. E appointed the members as mod’s. But not everyone wanted to. Only Ice, Caduceus, Seldes, and Bass decided to become mod’s. Nurachi was too lazy to become a mod, and the Watcher wanted to look over the UC in the shadows. The mod’s were there to keep the peace, even though it was supposed to be the only place that didn’t have violence. But, E also needed other control. Nurachi finally agreed to become the head of the UCPD. It was a great time, just great.

February 13th, 1972
The UC
The Lounge

A riot had broke out. It took the combined power of the Mod’s and the UCPD to just calm the crowd a little. It seemed a dark and scary looking man had punched someone and fled the scene. That is what started it. But, there to help stop it, was a man named Rene, who ended up becoming the next mod. It seemed Rene could control light and darkness with his mind. The Violence after that stopped for a good 22 years.

April 17th, 1992
The .WILDERNESS. Net on the .OUTDOORLIFE. Server
Far right Wood

E was walking in the far right woods, which were located near the “Nuke 4 U Energy Friendly Plant.” All was silent until he heard……

WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

He traveled the cries until he hit the border of the right and left woods. He looked down, and saw a baby. It had no note. It was just covered in a clothe. It was glowing green. He looked all around until he found a piece of paper that said, “TAKE CARE OF THE GREEN NETAHUMAN.” Netahuman, E thought. He picked up the baby.

E: Who you looking at?

The baby laughed and smiled.

E: Netahuman, huh? Well, what shall I call you? Hmmm…..it looks like this paper was from the plant, so how about Gamma?

Gamma smiled.

E: You like that name, huh? That’s it, then. Gamma. My new son.

August 4th, 1992
The UC
Walking grounds

Caduceus: Give it up E.

E: Never!!!

Caduceus: Well, I hate to see what will happen to that netahuman baby of yours and your wife. Chinese water torture perhaps?

E: NO!!!!!!

E was in shackles in the middle of the UC. His mod’s were on the ground knocked out.

E: How dare you betray me Caduceus!! You were my second in command!!!!

Caduceus: Well E, not everything you see is real. Right Rene?

All of a sudden, Rene got up and walked up to Caduceus. He had a blank stare in his eyes.

Caduceus: Rene, who do you obey?

Rene: You, master Caduceus.

Caduceus: Good, NOW KILL THE BOY!!

Rene: Yes master.

Rene picked up Gamma, and was getting ready to throw him down, when all of a sudden…..

Watcher: RENE! STOP!! NOW!!!

Rene’s eyes turned back to normal.

Rene: What, what happened?

Watcher: Rene, hold Gamma and protect him. As for you Caduceus, I am the protector of this net AND a god. So is Bass!

All of a sudden, Bass rose also.

Bass: Prepare to be banished to Greta, Caduceus, the realm of the Damned.

Caduceus: NEVER!!

All of a sudden, the bottom of Caduceus’s feet turned black. Lightning rose from the bottom.. Caduceus was gone. Never to return. That’s what they thought.

September 2nd, 1994
The UC
Battleground C

It had been a bad two years. Member’s of the UC that were actually loyal to Caduceus, were warring against E. They were led by Ultimate Quicksilver, a demon created by Caduceus with super-speed. He took the members and sent them toward Admin’s tower were E, Claire, and 2-year-old baby Gamma lived there. E was getting worried. He had to do something drastic.

E: Claire?

Claire: Yes E?

E: I want you and Gamma to leave to the .COUNTRY. Server and stay in on the .LOUISIANA. Net and stay with my parents. It’s safer there.

Claire: But E!

E: NO! But nothing. Go, and I’ll send for you later. Now pack up and go.

Claire: Alright.

Within the next 3 hours, Claire and Gamma were gone. E stood at the top of the tower with battle armor. At the bottom of the tower, rioters were trying to bash down the door. E jumped of the top of the tower and landed in the ground. Ready to fight.

July 21st, 2006
.NEWYORK. Net on the .NATION. Server
Outside a building

Gamma was standing on top of a building. He was 14, and standing on a building. In front of him was a hover-copter. Seldes was standing next to him.

Seldes: Ready?

Gamma: Do I have a choice?

Seldes: Yeah.

Gamma: What?

Seldes: Go with me, or never get another chance to see your father.

Gamma stood there for a minute, and responded.

Gamma: Let’s get this reunion started.

Seldes and Gamma got on the hover-copter, and started flying to their next destination. The UC.

Here’s a list for character’s:

Name: E
Current Status: Unknown. Probably fighting in the UC. Admin
First Appearance: Uncanny UC #0
Created by: Gamma Man
Powers: Superhuman strength, agility, endurance and durability
Compare him to: Captain America

Name: Captain
Current Status: Dead
Powers: Unknown
Compare him to: Unknown

Name: Bass
Current Status: Unknown. Probably in the Realm of the Gods. Mod
Powers: God
Compare him to: Any god

Name: Tolkien
Current Status: Gone
Powers: none
Compare him to: none, formally Peter Parker (Before becoming Spider-Man)

Name: Watcher
Current Status: Unknown. Probably in the UC. Guntor’s apprentice.
Powers: God
Compare him to: Any god

Name: Guntor
Current Status: Sitting in the realm of the gods. Head of Gods.
First Appearance: (Mentioned) Uncanny UC #0
Powers: Total power over all servers and nets
Compare him to: Odin

Name: Ice
Current Status: Unknown. Mod
Powers: Insides iced. Can create small ice storms and throw ice he creates
Compare him to: Ice Man

Name: Seldes Katne
Current Status: Unknown. Mod
Powers: Able to absorb knowledge. Has Mjolnir.
Compare him to: Thor and Cerebro

Name: Nurachi
Current Status: Unknown. Leader of the UCPD
Powers: Ninja with a kick a** gun
Compare him to: none….unique

Name: Caduceus
Current Status: Unknown. Former Mod. Revolted against E and the UC.
Powers: Powers of mind control and dark mind.
Compare him to: Probably Mr. Sinister

Name: Rene
Current Status: Unknown. Former Mod. Was Caduceus’s right hand man
Powers: Able to control light and dark with his mind
Compare him to: none…unique

Name: Claire
Current Status: Unknown. Probably living on the .NATION. Server. E’s wife.
Powers: none
Compare her to: any confident woman

Name: Gamma. E’s adopted baby boy. First “netahuman.”
Current Status: Unknown. Living with mom.
Powers: none….yet
Compare him to: none yet.

Name: Ultimate Quicksilver
Current Status: Causing riots in the UC. Demon created by Caduceus.
First Appearance: (Mentioned) Uncanny UC #0
Powers: Super Speed
Compare him to: Quicksilver

Here it is. By Monday, Issue 1 and 2 should be out. 3 by wensday.

Last edited:

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Re: Gamma Art Museum (Check your mom at the door!)

I...what?

I don't even...

Latest posts