The new anti-mod thread

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
That is what he said once before, but his voice has since changed it's tone. And that is why I have sent them you, young one, to make sure they do not get out of hand. They are growing, and becoming far more powerful each day.

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN?
 

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
15,570
Location
Mormon Land.
I WIN!

VICTORY DANCE!




dancing_cats.jpg
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,344
Location
MI
Mods are nothing but admin wannabes.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,344
Location
MI
Ice said:
Hey, you hired us. :D

Oh, I'm not complaining.

It's kind of cute actually.

Who's my widdle mods? Yes oo are! Yes oo are!
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
Planet-man said:
I started this thread a while ago when E and Proj both get sick at the same time. Then that b****** Ice closed it.

I got back at him, though. Him and that little boy of his.
Err, no. That was the "There are no mods online" thread.

And that b****** planet-man didn't do anything. Though I heard he went under the Witness protection program and got a sex change.

S'what I heard.
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Planet-man said:
I started this thread a while ago when E and Proj both get sick at the same time. Then that b****** Ice closed it.

I got back at him, though. Him and that little boy of his.
little boy? :?
 

the watcher

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
6,530
I think the mods are scary. :scared: Most of them are sick and twisted. If they want they can delete or change you post to what ever they what it to say, and the can band you for no reason at all just because they just felt like it. (and yes I realize I'm opening up the chance to be band for a min. or two just for the fun of it from one of them.)
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
9,059
Location
Boston, Massachusetts
the watcher said:
I think the mods are scary. :scared: Most of them are sick and twisted. If they want they can delete or change you post to what ever they what it to say, and the can band you for no reason at all just because they just felt like it. (and yes I realize I'm opening up the chance to be band for a min. or two just for the fun of it from one of them.)


It's like 1984, Big Brother is watching.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
"And with a flick of his wrist,"
"With a flick of his wrist!"
"he destroys you, all with one simple flick of his wrist!"
"With a flick of his wrist!"
 

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10,075
Location
New York, NY
What the hell?!

Now TGO has a Sub-Nic and is an Anti-Moderator???

When I become the Anti-Administrator I will own ALL you bumholes!!!

...

*puts on a Darth Vader helmet and cries*
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
ultimatedjf said:
It's like 1984, Big Brother is watching.
Don't you mean "Big Brutha"?
Dr.Strangefate said:
What the hell?!

Now TGO has a Sub-Nic and is an Anti-Moderator???

When I become the Anti-Administrator I will own ALL you bumholes!!!

...

*puts on a Darth Vader helmet and cries*
Vader isn't really deformed, he just wears a mask to hide his painful and uncomfortable emotions.

"You shall not disobey me General!"
"My Lord, I understand your anger but-...Ar-are you crying, My Lord?"
"*sniff* Just shut up! You guys are always acting like this. You guys are dicks! *sniff*"
"Ohh, its alright Lord Vader. We aren't mad with you."
"Just leave me alone!"
"Oh, c'mon. Want some ice cream? A nice big bowl of chocolate ice cream? Will that make ya feel better? Eh?"
 

Latest posts

Top