Timeline Hub

By 12 years. Considering they wanted the original actor back, I'm fairly certain they're supposed to be the same.

As I just said, they wanted the original actor back but he refused due to the... interesting choices made regarding his character. I can't find any source on this beyond that, but the intent was for him to be the same. Whether that was changed because of the recast or not we can't be sure, but it's not been stated either way as far as I know.
Is the series ever actually referenced? Is the character portrayed in the same way?

By 12 years. Considering they wanted the original actor back, I'm fairly certain they're supposed to be the same.

As I just said, they wanted the original actor back but he refused due to the... interesting choices made regarding his character. I can't find any source on this beyond that, but the intent was for him to be the same. Whether that was changed because of the recast or not we can't be sure, but it's not been stated either way as far as I know.

It's weird. I didn't mind the choice to make Phelps into what he ended up being. And, yeah, you probably are right that the show might be canon...it just kinda feels like the screenwriters rebooted the character after they couldn't get the original Phelps.

It's weird. I didn't mind the choice to make Phelps into what he ended up being. And, yeah, you probably are right that the show might be canon...it just kinda feels like the screenwriters rebooted the character after they couldn't get the original Phelps.
Sounds subjective to me. What does most of the fandom think?

Is the series ever actually referenced? Is the character portrayed in the same way?
I don't know. I think the character is the main thing connecting the two. The character is portrayed differently, but they wanted the same actor back so the whole villain thing was meant to be a canonical continuation at least at one point.

Someone interested on a Breaking Bad detailed timeline?
I'm not really good at making timelines but if anyone is gonna make a breaking bad timeline I found a link with a helpful timeline (I don't know if it's accurate or not) it's not complete since Better Call Saul Season 6 is still happening. I hope it helps tho

I'm not really good at making timelines but if anyone is gonna make a breaking bad timeline I found a link with a helpful timeline (I don't know if it's accurate or not) it's not complete since Better Call Saul Season 6 is still happening. I hope it helps tho

Breaking Bad is also on my radar. Coming somewhat soon, when I get to it.

Timelines I have done:

Timelines I am actively working on:

• The CBS Action/Drama Extended Universe (JAG/NCIS Franchise/First Monday/Hawaii Five-0 reboot/MacGyver reboot/Magnum PI reboot/Scorpion) (This one is my flagship because it's constantly running. Working on the end of Magnum and the end of the season of NCIS: Hawaii, then going back to add as much of JAG, the NCIS Franchise, and the rest as time permits)
  • Mission: Impossible (This will include the film franchise first. There was some debate about the shows being included because Mr. Phelps seems to be the same character as in the regular show. I will have to include the shows later because I have no access to them at the moment.)
  • Dexter (Dexter/Dexter New Blood)
  • Independence Day (Films, novels, comics)
  • Mr. Robot

Timelines I am going to work on:

• The Walter White Universe (Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul/Jesse Breaking Bad film)
  • Fast and the Furious
  • Adding to The Haunting Timeline to include Bly Manor
  • Transformers Generation 1 (1984 cartoon series plus the 1986 film)
  • Transformers (The Bay-verse Timeline)
  • WestWorld (HBO series)

Last edited:
Timelines I have done:

Timelines I am actively working on:

• The CBS Action/Drama Extended Universe (JAG/NCIS Franchise/First Monday/Hawaii Five-0 reboot/MacGyver reboot/Magnum PI reboot/Scorpion) (This one is my flagship because it's constantly running. Working on the end of Magnum and the end of the season of NCIS: Hawaii, then going back to add as much of JAG, the NCIS Franchise, and the rest as time permits)
  • Mission: Impossible (This will include the film franchise first. There was some debate about the shows being included because Mr. Phelps seems to be the same character as in the regular show. I will have to include the shows later because I have no access to them at the moment.)
  • Dexter (Dexter/Dexter New Blood)
  • Independence Day (Films, novels, comics)
  • Mr. Robot

Timelines I am going to work on:

• The Walter White Universe (Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul/Jesse Breaking Bad film)
  • Fast and the Furious
  • Adding to The Haunting Timeline to include Bly Manor
  • Transformers Generation 1 (1984 cartoon series plus the 1986 film)
  • Transformers (The Bay-verse Timeline)
  • WestWorld (HBO series)

Can't wait for all your timelines

Transformers (The Bay-verse Timeline)
I imagine that would include the 5 films, as well as the Bumblebee soft-reboot and upcoming sequel? They're supposed to be prequels but the continuity is kinda crap, but it can all fit. A tie-in motion comic to Bumblebee ties into Transformers (2007).

There's also Friday the 13th (2009) tying into Transformers (2007) through the character of Trent Sutton-DeMarco, but that situation is weird enough that you could probably ignore it. It's a "variant", if you will. Of all the movies to feature a Transformers character, why Friday the 13th? Lol

1987 - Bumblebee
1994 - Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
2000 - 28 Days
2007 - Transformers
2009 - Friday the 13th
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2013 - Transformers: Dark of the Moon
2018 - Transformers: Age of Extinction
2020 - Transformers: The Last Knight

Last edited:
I imagine that would include the 5 films, as well as the Bumblebee soft-reboot and upcoming sequel? They're supposed to be prequels but the continuity is kinda crap, but it can all fit. A tie-in motion comic to Bumblebee ties into Transformers (2007).

There's also Friday the 13th (2009) tying into Transformers (2007) through the character of Trent Sutton-DeMarco, but that situation is weird enough that you could probably ignore it. It's a "variant", if you will. Of all the movies to feature a Transformers character, why Friday the 13th? Lol

Bumblebee
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
28 Days
(?)
Transformers
Friday the 13th
(?)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: The Last Knight
Oh, and 28 Days... apparently.
Screenshot_20220529-112529_Chrome.jpg

1987 - Bumblebee
2000 - 28 Days
2007 - Transformers
2009 - Friday the 13th
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2013 - Transformers: Dark of the Moon
2018 - Transformers: Age of Extinction
2020 - Transformers: The Last Knight

I will include Bumblebee -- but it's gonna be on a separate continuity section (bottom of the timeline) since it pretty much retcons everything.

First, and foremost, the Autobots are seen coming to Earth at the end, which contradicts the Bay-verse.

Second, the Decepticons look more like their G1 counterparts and don't look like the Bay-verse incarnations. Soundwave, Shockwave, and a slew of others look like they did in the cartoon. Optimus does, too.

Bumblebee is basically the Star Trek "Kelvin-verse" of the films. :)

And, holy crap, you can link 28 Days and Friday the 13th? LOL...man, these easter eggs...

I will include Bumblebee -- but it's gonna be on a separate continuity section (bottom of the timeline) since it pretty much retcons everything.

First, and foremost, the Autobots are seen coming to Earth at the end, which contradicts the Bay-verse.

Second, the Decepticons look more like their G1 counterparts and don't look like the Bay-verse incarnations. Soundwave, Shockwave, and a slew of others look like they did in the cartoon. Optimus does, too.

Bumblebee is basically the Star Trek "Kelvin-verse" of the films. :)

And, holy crap, you can link 28 Days and Friday the 13th? LOL...man, these easter eggs...
Also note that the comic prequel to the Bumblebee film is Bayverse not the reboot timeline, and the main inconsistency with the comics when you take into account the 4th and 5th films is that the Autobots arrived on Earth before the 1960s. (Although you could probably discount the Ghosts of Yesterday novel or assume the portal the astronauts went through in sent them centuries in the past as well.)

Them going back and forth to other planets then back to Earth? No biggie. Happens all the time. The Autobots that show up in the comics but dont appear in the 4th or 5th film? TRA took them out or they are in Cuba.

Also note that the comic prequel to the Bumblebee film is Bayverse not the reboot timeline, and the main inconsistency with the comics when you take into account the 4th and 5th films is that the Autobots arrived on Earth before the 1960s. (Although you could probably discount the Ghosts of Yesterday novel or assume the portal the astronauts went through in sent them centuries in the past as well.)

Them going back and forth to other planets then back to Earth? No biggie. Happens all the time. The Autobots that show up in the comics but dont appear in the 4th or 5th film? TRA took them out or they are in Cuba.
I honestly assumed that they just hop to and from Earth between films. The redesigns are just that - redesigns.

Seen this? Set 2 years after Bumblebee and ties directly into Transformers (2007) with Megatron frozen in ice. That, combined with Sector Seven and Seymour Simmons, supports it being a prequel. There's the aforementioned Bumblebee prequel comic set in the 1960s with Bumblebee still being on Earth since the 1940s, too.

Time will tell if it's a complete continuity reboot in sequels or just a soft-reboot, likely in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts. In that case, pretty easy timeline.

1987 - Bumblebee

I assume that The Battle at Half-Dome could just occur in the original Bayverse along with an alternate version of the Bumblebee movie. I mean, I don't see it as a separate universe yet to be honest, but easy fix.

Last edited:
It's pretty stupid to bring a character from a movie about giant robots into a horror film about a supernatural serial killer, but it happened. It's a strange but cool bit of trivia either way. Both Friday the 13th and 28 Days having shared characters is extremely random.

Latest posts

Back