Timeline Hub

I thought about doing a Game of Thrones timeline, but apparently most of the scenes are crazy out of order in order to create a consistent "yearly" timeline.

Not sure if it's been done before, but considering the various amounts of universes and media (not just the animes but also the various spin-off mangas, light novels, video games etc...), that encompass it, perhaps someone here who knows a lot about the Gundam franchise could create a thread for the various continuities timelines and whatnot.

If it helps, I found a watch order for the Universal Century continuity (the primary timeline for the Gundam franchise) that I've been using to watch the UC animes in chronological order. And then there's also this graphic chart showing the best representation of a Gundam timeline.
Cool, I am also in the process of watching the Gundam animes for the first time!

I thought about doing a Game of Thrones timeline, but apparently most of the scenes are crazy out of order in order to create a consistent "yearly" timeline.
I've been actively making one based off a detailed timeline of the books and it's tough after season 3. I stopped at season 7 a little bit ago since that's a lot more guessing and calculating on my part, but I plan on trying to finish it.

I've been actively making one based off a detailed timeline of the books and it's tough after season 3. I stopped at season 7 a little bit ago since that's a lot more guessing and calculating on my part, but I plan on trying to finish it.
Yeah because no matter what Arya has to be 18 in season 8.

Not sure if it's been done before, but considering the various amounts of universes and media (not just the animes but also the various spin-off mangas, light novels, video games etc...), that encompass it, perhaps someone here who knows a lot about the Gundam franchise could create a thread for the various continuities timelines and whatnot.

If it helps, I found a watch order for the Universal Century continuity (the primary timeline for the Gundam franchise) that I've been using to watch the UC animes in chronological order. And then there's also this graphic chart showing the best representation of a Gundam timeline.
I think that it has different continuities inside the timelines. Let me explain. The DC film Flashpoint Paradox is a movie that creates the New 52 universe in animated form, but the animated N52 is not the same as the comic one. At the same time, the movies have the pre-Flashpoint universe, the Flashpoint one and the New 52 one. So I think that in Gundam inside animation there is an Universal Century, Future Century, etc, but the Mangas and Novels are different continuities that still get divided in Universal Century, Future Century, etc. I think.

What about a marvel 70's tv universe? Could include...
the Incredible Hulk TV series + TV movies
The Amazing Spider-Man TV series
Doctor Strange TV Movie
Captain America TV Movies

It's been a while since I watched them and I know they don't reference each other but I also don't think they contradict each other.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. I need to lay it out and look for contradictions. Maybe just headcannon.
For example, aren't both Ultimate Avengers animated movies separate realities? DESPITE one of them being a SEQUEL?

Most of these come from the Marvel Appendix. While approved by Marvel themselves, I have seen the Appendix site owners say people like us "have no life" and "overthink" things. Kind of insulting.
(Look at the "Classifications" for the bottom of this Marvel Appendix page when Quill's mom from the GotG cartoon is mentioned.)

Last edited:
I don't really understand how the marvel appendix thing works. Is It a fan site that is run by the same people that make the Handbooks of the Marvel Universe and thus what they post in the site is considered canon even before is in an official Handbook? That is what I think someone told me in Marvel Database

I don't really understand how the marvel appendix thing works. Is It a fan site that is run by the same people that make the Handbooks of the Marvel Universe and thus what they post in the site is considered canon even before is in an official Handbook? That is what I think someone told me in Marvel Database
Yes that's correct.

I thought that people allways said that after Mistery Incorporated the timeline resets and the show insinuantes that the new universe is the universe from the original show(?)
It has been said by the creators that MI should come before "Where Are You?" ... But this has no kind of foundation other than this statement. Also there would be various contradictions with this.

Ex. If in the mind of the creators the group has the memories intact ... Why don't they know in WaY who are the monsters and the respective people behind them?

I ignore the fact that they keep the memories and I think that between MI and the new timeline something has happened in the university that has reset, if not completely the universe, at least our protagonists.

I mean, the Zelda timeline is published in Nintendo websites, so everyone can just check it in the Internet but I am thinking in doing it anyways

For example, aren't both Ultimate Avengers animated movies separate realities? DESPITE one of them being a SEQUEL?

Most of these come from the Marvel Appendix. While approved by Marvel themselves, I have seen the Appendix site owners say people like us "have no life" and "overthink" things. Kind of insulting.
(Look at the "Classifications" for the bottom of this Marvel Appendix page when Quill's mom from the GotG cartoon is mentioned.)
Golly, the sequel is a separate universe, that's dumb.

What is the general consensus about what to do when the timeline placement of a movie, videogame, etc, is a spoiler?

Latest posts

Back