Twi Loves Lamas.

• Help support The Comic Board :

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
You're twisting my words!

I was suggesting that Twi's a Tibetan holy figure.... with a monkey on her head.... and wearing a girl costume.... for BUDDHA!

TwilightEL

:lol:

I strongly suspect that this will be deleted as soon as a mod sees it, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. IMA FIRIN MAH LLAZOR.

Iceshadow

Llamas could take camels any day of the week
Bull ****ing ****, what can llama's do? Survive in a rocky area? Big deal, goats can do that, goats. Can goats survive in the harshest deserts of the world? No they can't, but camels can. Therefor camels win.

TwilightEL

Bull ****ing ****, what can llama's do? Survive in a rocky area? Big deal, goats can do that, goats. Can goats survive in the harshest deserts of the world? No they can't, but camels can. Therefor camels win.
Llamas have llazors and they're fluffier than camels.

I love llamas and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Joe Kalicki

When I was growing up in the wild mountainous region of Colorado there was a gas station we used to go to that had a llama fenced in behind it, kind of like in Napoleon Dynamite. It was always a thrill to see it.

Iceshadow

Llamas have llazors and they're fluffier than camels.

I love llamas and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I like camels because of their humps. You know, like that Black Eyed Peas song.

When I was growing up in the wild mountainous region of Colorado there was a gas station we used to go to that had a llama fenced in behind it, kind of like in Napoleon Dynamite. It was always a thrill to see it.
I've seen a few llama farms around here, but more emu farms.

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
New revelations!

Twi may look like a 15 year old girl, but beneath that there's a lama with a monkey on his shoulders. "Sure, Panda! We know that already!" you might be saying. But there's more.

Peel off the lama-with-a-monkey-on-his-shoulder costume and you'll find, beneath that, she's really just Martin Lawrence.

Be angry.

Iceshadow

New revelations!

Twi may look like a 15 year old girl, but beneath that there's a lama with a monkey on his shoulders. "Sure, Panda! We know that already!" you might be saying. But there's more.

Peel off the lama-with-a-monkey-on-his-shoulder costume and you'll find, beneath that, she's really just Martin Lawrence.

Be angry.
Well that does explain her height, and her adeptness at talking jive.

Latest posts