Twi Loves Lamas.

• Help support The Comic Board :

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
Well that does explain her height, and her adeptness at talking jive.
Plus, her inordinate love for fat suits.

I tried to tell her at the last UC Christmas party that she just didn't fit the body type for drunk Santa. For one, she wasn't drunk enough. She was just ****ed up on whippets. Way to give Santa Claus a bad name!

Edit: HOLY ****! THERE'S A SMILEY FACE FROM NOWHERE! CONSPIRACY!

Last edited:

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin

I tried to tell her at the last UC Christmas party that she just didn't fit the body type for drunk Santa. For one, she wasn't drunk enough. She was just ****ed up on whippets. Way to give Santa Claus a bad name!

Edit: HOLY ****! THERE'S A SMILEY FACE FROM NOWHERE! CONSPIRACY!
Smiley faces?

What smiley faces?

TwilightEL

Oh for ****'s sake. I was being Fat Santa Jimmy Olsen for Halloween, you drunk-*** lunatic, and nobody appreciated you running around with mistletoe except Hibiki--oh wait...

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
Oh for ****'s sake. I was being Fat Santa Jimmy Olsen for Halloween, you drunk-*** lunatic, and nobody appreciated you running around with mistletoe except Hibiki--oh wait...
ZING!

What happens at UC holiday parties stays at UC holiday parties. Especially the totally hot gay **** that makes me completely reevaluate my sexuality.

Last edited:

Iceshadow

I saw a llama on my way to Houston the other day, but I didn't see any llazors. Though I guess they could have been illegally concealled by the llama.

Hellsbuttmonkey

This just in.

Llama Lliberation Llegion has invaded. Their leader, the Dali Llama, has issued a warning to all non Llamas "Kneel before the Fist of the Llama, or face the Llama Llazor. You have been llwarned."

Government officials were said to be confused, as they were not aware Llamas had fists.

Last edited:

Latest posts