UC Member Pictures III - The New Frontier

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
I was going to resurrect the last thread, but decided to start a new one, since the last one jumped past the 1000 mark.

Here is me being attacked by a camera as I gather recipes for food-making.

n1607400039_30123815_5911.jpg

Here is me with one of my lady-friends at a party:

n1607400045_30118662_1154.jpg

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
My reaction when Ultimate Houde told me he wants my babies:

DSC01760.jpg

Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I don't think you should be allowed to comment until you have also posted a picture! So there!

E

Excelsior Club
all that studying to learn how to draw on your comp and create this poster and you still have to use duct tape. Truly one device that will never be obsolete.

I was just going to say I would never spend $20 on a sign that had to be held up by duct tape.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
all that studying to learn how to draw on your comp and create this poster and you still have to use duct tape. Truly one device that will never be obsolete.

I was just going to say I would never spend $20 on a sign that had to be held up by duct tape.

Actually the sign comes with an appropriate frame, but I accidentally left some at my school and having a four day weekend, I can't wait that long to put this up and unfortunately only had a frame at home that was too big. Trust me if you bought one it would look much better. Infact the quality of the printing and material is pretty damn good

Last edited:

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
Me with the Madonna On The Rocks in the Louvre!
SDC10509.jpg

Gothamite and I listening to the Batman 1989 soundtrack on a train from Bruges to Amsterdam!
SDC10626.jpg

Gothamite and I in a loft apartment in Amsterdam!
SDC10694.jpg

Me at the Berlin Wall!
SDC10952.jpg

Gothamite and some of his friends who were with us on the trip(there were eight of us in total)!
SDC11567.jpg

Also, when we first actually met in person at the airport, we were both, without consulting each other first, wearing our Random Flash Cartoon carb, and the G-man and his friend were holding up a sign that said "Planet-man" with a picture of the cartoon me on it. Oh yeah.

Latest posts