Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)

Meh, I can't say that I'm too excited by this. I absolutely LOVED Uncharted 2 but I was very disappointed in 3. Personally I found it a little tired feeling and I didn't really enjoy playing through it like I did with 2. Some sections seemed to really drag or feel very repetitive or uninspired. I'd put Uncharted 4 alongside Infamous: Second Son in that's it's probably going to be a good solid game that many people are looking forward to, but for me I just want something a bit more bold and new for this coming generation, not another sequel to a game I found ho hum last time round on a previous gen. Just my 0.02p worth.

Meh, I can't say that I'm too excited by this. I absolutely LOVED Uncharted 2 but I was very disappointed in 3. Personally I found it a little tired feeling and I didn't really enjoy playing through it like I did with 2. Some sections seemed to really drag or feel very repetitive or uninspired. I'd put Uncharted 4 alongside Infamous: Second Son in that's it's probably going to be a good solid game that many people are looking forward to, but for me I just want something a bit more bold and new for this coming generation, not another sequel to a game I found ho hum last time round on a previous gen. Just my 0.02p worth.

Your $0.02 worth on your second post...if you'd made that post on the second day of February, I'd think you might be Two-Face from an episode of the old Batman 1960's TV show.

Your $0.02 worth on your second post...if you'd made that post on the second day of February, I'd think you might be Two-Face from an episode of the old Batman 1960's TV show.

Sorry, what exactly is that meant to mean?

I liked the first Uncharted and loved the second. I still need to play the third (and The Last of Us). I imagine there will be an Uncharted 5 by the time I get a PS4.

It was a joke. Two Face used to do everything based on the number 2. For instance he'd rob the Second Bank of Gotham at 2 o'clock on February 2. It was a corny schtick the character used to have.

Ok, I see. For an awful moment then I thought you were calling me two faced for expressing an honest opinion in what was my second post. That would have been awkward...:eek:

See part of me wonders if Naughty Dog ever considered switching over The Last Of Us to next gen and having it launch on PS4 instead of being a PS3 game. Now that would have been good and certainly something to look forward to when looking at the list of PS4 exclusives in the initial wave. But I suppose the business decision there was to to introduce the game current gen when you have millions of potential customers already with the relevant hardware and then once they are onboard with the franchise then introduce the second game on your next gen platform. And that reminds me, I wonder what on earth is happening with Team Ico's 'The Last Guardian'? That seems to have gone through so many problems in development I doubt that we'll see it on the PS3, perhaps the PS4 instead (and I certainly hope it doesn't become another 'Duke Nukem Forever' debacle).

Tomb Raider is being upgraded for next-gen, I can't see why TLOS won't go the same route eventually.

The last Uncharted game? "A Thief's End" is the official title. That, plus the "One last time" line the trailer gives the feeling that it could be the last Uncharted game. Or at least, with Nathan Drake.

[video=youtube;y1Rx-Bbht5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Rx-Bbht5E[/video]

Latest posts

Back