VVD & the Village People?

• Help support The Comic Board :

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wheres' the Captain?

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I was thinking of tracking down the scans of Bruce Banner almost getting raped by gay guys at the YMCA to post in response to this, but I was afraid it might break a forum rule.
I once posted an MS Paint drawing of Grey Hulk ***-banging Green Hulk while screaming "HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH!!!"

It was deleted, but everyone agreed that it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
I just want all of you to know that I'll be extracting my revenge on all of you at Wizard World.

And for the pathetic excuse that is Joe Q's bastard son, Ice.........you'll get yours. O yes.....

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I just want all of you to know that I'll be extracting my revenge on all of you at Wizard World.

And for the pathetic excuse that is Joe Q's bastard son, Ice.........you'll get yours. O yes.....
:lol:

So you admit this truth then?

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
:lol:

So you admit this truth then?
What I did during the 70's is my business and my business alone. I have been instructed by my legal counsel to state that I will neither confirm nor deny any of these allegations.

All I am merely stating is that drudging up my past supposed past is worse than taking my stapler. And I think we all know that doesn't end well.

Last edited: