moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I never shoot blanks.

*winkwink*

*blows tip of finger like smoking gun barrell*

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
They were spared.

Mostly because Ice is 3'5", round like Theodore from teh chipmunks, and wore black socks with tennis shoes and basketball shorts. I figured the universe has punished him enough.

The rest will get theirs next year at WW Chicago (which will be the official UC WW Congregation).

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
They were spared.

Mostly because Ice is 3'5", round like Theodore from teh chipmunks, and wore black socks with tennis shoes and basketball shorts. I figured the universe has punished him enough.

The rest will get theirs next year at WW Chicago (which will be the official UC WW Congregation).
I'm actually 5'5", I am round like Theodore, I do not own tennis shoes (I can barely stand the sport as it is), and I don't have any basketball shorts either. They were all regular shorts. Except when I had the long jeans on.

And next year is the official is NYCC! NYCC DAMMIT!

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Pardon me.....they were sneakers.

But those were shiny, rayon basketball shorts! I have perfect memory and the 3 concussions I sustained in all my adult years, have had no effect on my memory.

I like taquitos.

Wait......what?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Yeah, yeah. You're just trying to distract people from the topic at hand. You will forever and more be the leader of the Village People. Moonie admited it. Why don't you?

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
There are two guests viewing this at the same time. Why are they so obsessed with this thread?!

McCheese

There are two guests viewing this at the same time. Why are they so obsessed with this thread?!
It's happening again.

You there! Guests! I know you're reading this! Create an account, log in, and explain your fascination with this thread.