What If? Ultimate Central.

• Help support The Comic Board :

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
I was thinking about something tonight that I will get to in a second. But I didn't want to waste my one thought on a thread so I figured I'd open it up to a few things. What If? Ultimate Central. What if certain events took place differently throughout the sites history...

Let's take a look.

What If... Icemastertron and ProjectX2 were moderator's pre MWoF's sobering up.

Answer: MWoF has been banned since last March. The site turned into a general topic kind've site and Comic books became an every now and then thing. JTG has become one of the most respected members and is now a moderator. No one has ever even heard of Daredevil. UltimateCentral: The Fanfic is totally lame. Nur still has writer's block from the first issue. LongShotJimLee never left the site. DIrishB's smoking pot isn't that cool anymore. The Watcher really does meet Kristin Kruek. Newbies ran rampant and the old school members had to quit because no one could take them. E got bored with the site and closed it down. Icemastertron went outside. Guij realized there was no reason to hate America and actually started to like it. Bass' head exploded. Moonmaster never met his idol, Bass, and isn't really that funny anymore. MWoF has joined under various aliases but was banned for life after being caught (every username had a Daredevil reference).

The end.

Anyone else got something they'd like to say?

Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
What If UltimateE actually did close the site?

This thread wouldn't exist, and we'd all be lonely geeks, sitting at home, joining sites such as the Bendis Board. :(

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
ProjectX2 said:
What If UltimateE actually did close the site?

This thread wouldn't exist, and we'd all be lonely geeks, sitting at home, joining sites such as the Bendis Board. :(
But I wouldn't survive at other sites... :cry: No one else puts up with my crap.

E

Excelsior Club
What if Manwithoutfear was a moderator?

The world would explode.

The end.

Iceshadow

What if the the "ban button" was broken?

Newbies would slowly conquer the site, chaos would reign. It would be slow at fist, but then the threads would come. Pointless threads like "What is your favorite Monty Python sketch?". Ultimate E and Project X2 would try to restore a semblence of order but would get swept up in the flood of inane questions and theories. Also, icemastertron would point out his high post count one last time before sharing the same fate as his fellow mods. Bass would be the only mod to survive and would spend the rest of his days silently rocking back and forth in the padded corner of his cell.

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
TheManWithoutFear said:
What If? ... Bendis was a member here.
He'd be filing many, many defamation suits each day.

Actually, I doubt he'd stick around for more than one day.

And he might be convinced some of us can do a better job than he can.

Doc Comic

What if...John Q. Public never got banned?

Threads would continue to be torn asunder. Members would become angry and pessimistic as a result of JQP rubbing off on them. And Korinthian would never have joined.

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
Iceshadow said:
What if the the "ban button" was broken?
Doc Comic said:
What if...John Q. Public never got banned?

Threads would continue to be torn asunder. Members would become angry and pessimistic as a result of JQP rubbing off on them. And Korinthian would never have joined.
Doc Comic wouldn't be in trouble.....

McCheese

I got one.

What if?... moonmaster was made a mod instead of Bass.

The threads would quickly have descended into madness. "We eat our own feces" would have become UC's official slogan. Ultimate Houde would have been banned for daring to claim he was the better mad scientist. Many UC veterans would stop posting for fear of feces commentary and noobies would be chased off the site after their first post. Finally, in one last act of madness, moonmaster would destroy the Earth.

This What if? brought to you by moonmaster for mod.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
McCheese said:
I got one.

What if?... moonmaster was made a mod instead of Bass.

The threads would quickly have descended into madness. "We eat our own feces" would have become UC's official slogan. Ultimate Houde would have been banned for daring to claim he was the better mad scientist. Many UC veterans would stop posting for fear of feces commentary and noobies would be chased off the site after their first post. Finally, in one last act of madness, moonmaster would destroy the Earth.

This What if? brought to you by moonmaster for mod.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

E

Excelsior Club
McCheese has only been with us for a few weeks and already he's a Moonie groupie.

This does not bode well for the universe.

Doc Comic

What if...Skotti and Dr.Strangefate were both straight and in love?

Seriously, I'm asking you - what if they were a couple?

slimjim

Doc Comic said:
What if...Skotti and Dr.Strangefate were both straight and in love?

Seriously, I'm asking you - what if they were a couple?
They're gonna ***** slap you for that post.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
UltimateE said:
McCheese has only been with us for a few weeks and already he's a Moonie groupie.

This does not bode well for the universe.
Go forth my Minion, and spread you virulent hate to the World!

Oh, and could you pick me up a bag of Cheetos while your out? Thanks.