When did this happen?

wait... so no more hyper-intelligent nano-monkeys?

I lol'd.

I feel like I do remember Stark saying that it was a cartoon but I can't remember where. I might just be imagining that.

I lol'd.

I feel like I do remember Stark saying that it was a cartoon but I can't remember where. I might just be imagining that.

It happened in UAvNU#2. Fury was watching it and brought it up to Rhodes (who voiced.himself in the cartoon) That and Millar "fixing" Thor's speech were the best parts in that run.

It should always be brought up. Noone will ever forget the crimes Card tried to commit against the UU before he was Millared out of existance...

EDIT:

I wish I could take quotes from the Museum for this...

Such as E's foresight here and DSF here

so wise...

Last edited:
To be honest; far worse "crimes" got committed in the UU after Card. And I don't think Millar can claim any high ground after his UF4 and later ULTIMATES arcs.

Such as E's foresight here and DSF here

so wise...

BRILLIANT.

To be honest; far worse "crimes" got committed in the UU after Card. And I don't think Millar can claim any high ground after his UF4 and later ULTIMATES arcs.

Most definitely. At least on par with Ultimate Iron Man. But that's what started everything. There were a few not-so-great arcs of USM and UXM but after they let UIM loose it's like they just gave up on the whole line. It was the catalyst for everything that went wrong.

Bass said:

I liked Millar's Ultimate Fantastic Four stories! They were certainly a whole lot better than Mike Carey's stuff.

EDIT: are you perhaps confusing his run on UFF and 616 FF?

Last edited:
Captain Canuck said:
I liked Millar's Ultimate Fantastic Four stories! They were certainly a whole lot better than Mike Carey's stuff.

EDIT: are you perhaps confusing his run on UFF and 616 FF?

His UFF run was pretty mediocre but I loved the run he did in 616 with Hitch.

Captain Canuck said:
Yeah, I liked his run on UFF and I never read his 616 FF run, but I heard it wasn't good.

You heard wrong!

Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Back