Young Justice: Legacy (Video game)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Young Justice: Legacy video game to arrive in 2013

young-justice-legacy.jpg

Arriving in early 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Young Justice: Legacy is set between seasons 1 and 2 of the animated series, with an original storyline by show producers Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti.

Inspired by the DC Comics series of the same name, Young Justice premiered in November 2010, with teen heroes Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis serving as the covert-operations team of the Justice League while also honing their skills under the watchful eyes of their mentors. DC launched a new Young Justice comic series last year based on the cartoon.

Also some mention by IGN UK.

young-justice-legacy-announced-20120221091104326-000.jpg

Last edited:
I want it. thought i also wish itunes uk had it back up. I bought first 13 episodes then they removed it :(

I'm glad they're actually giving it a feesable story instead of making it a generic adaptation. It should be fun.

Inspired by the DC Comics series of the same name, Young Justice premiered in November 2010, with teen heroes Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis serving as the covert-operations team of the Justice League while also honing their skills under the watchful eyes of their mentors

covert operations team?

What? Does that make any sense?

That looks fun, the graphics could be better but it still looks fun.

Latest posts

Back