Aliens vs. Predator 2

So, anyone seen this yet?

I loved it, much better than AvP, still a no brainer, but I loved the fact that the humans were almost inconsequential to the plot. It was about the Predator running through the town butchering any Alien in its way, cleaning up the failure of his mates.

I loved it, much better than AvP, still a no brainer, but I loved the fact that the humans were almost inconsequential to the plot. It was about the Predator running through the town butchering any Alien in its way, cleaning up the failure of his mates.

Not yet but I plan to most likely on dvd

I thought it was just as terrible as the first one. :?

I went with a friend, it was like...I wanna punch someone bad.

Seriously, WTF is this ****??

The maternity ward scene, completely uncalled for.

So I just saw this...

And I didn't even hate it.

I mean it still does nothing more than pull both franchises away from the glory but this was pure entertainment without the throwbacks of tying in the past films. I mean completely disregard the final scene and this could've stood on it's own and have been decent. I hated the first Alien vs. Predator. I hate the Predator/human respect angle. I hated Weyland being introduced as important enough to make model robots after even though he dies in tow. None of that bull**** took place here. Alien and Predators came to earth and they owned and they didn't hold back. No one was safe. Yeah, it was cool. But about as cool as well written fan-fiction. This series has whored itself out enough and I'm finally coming to terms that there is a regular prostitute standing on my corner.

So I just saw this...

And I didn't even hate it.

I mean it still does nothing more than pull both franchises away from the glory but this was pure entertainment without the throwbacks of tying in the past films. I mean completely disregard the final scene and this could've stood on it's own and have been decent. I hated the first Alien vs. Predator. I hate the Predator/human respect angle. I hated Weyland being introduced as important enough to make model robots after even though he dies in tow. None of that bull**** took place here. Alien and Predators came to earth and they owned and they didn't hold back. No one was safe. Yeah, it was cool. But about as cool as well written fan-fiction. This series has whored itself out enough and I'm finally coming to terms that there is a regular prostitute standing on my corner.

Pretty much how I felt.

Yeah, it was cool. But about as cool as well written fan-fiction. This series has whored itself out enough and I'm finally coming to terms that there is a regular prostitute standing on my corner.
+1001 Ourchair Points for the awesomeness of this phraseification.

You know why I don't hate this movie's very existence? It's because I didn't pay a dime to see it in theaters. Having a friend who had free movie ticket passes rocks big time.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:
You know why I don't hate this movie's very existence? It's because I didn't pay a dime to see it in theaters. Having a friend who had free movie ticket passes rocks big time.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
I hate to be a buzzkill, but I'd rather use free movie ticket passes to see GOOD movies.

This is the worst film I have ever seen.

Latest posts

Back