Alternate Universe Handbook (Spoilers...I guess)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Just got this yesterday (Thanks E), even though its from last September. Also noticed our dear Stuart was a writer on the handbook, and I have a question.

For Marvel Mangaverse, Iceman and Pyro aren't listed as characters appearing. From the X-Men issues, (I believe it was there) that Iceman and Pyro (as a girl) 'hung out' together, with Colossus, as I was told. So how come they're not listed?

And speaking on Colossus, if what I was told is true that it was him with Iceman and Pyro, how come he's not listed with them or anything?

Thanks for the help, in advance. :)

icemastertron said:
Just got this yesterday (Thanks E), even though its from last September. Also noticed our dear Stuart was a writer on the handbook, and I have a question.

For Marvel Mangaverse, Iceman and Pyro aren't listed as characters appearing. From the X-Men issues, (I believe it was there) that Iceman and Pyro (as a girl) 'hung out' together, with Colossus, as I was told. So how come they're not listed?

And speaking on Colossus, if what I was told is true that it was him with Iceman and Pyro, how come he's not listed with them or anything?
I didn't write that entry, nor have I read the Mangaverse stories (so many issues, so little time and money). I'll put the question to the profile writer, but at a guess, it might be an oversight (e.g. a mistake), or it might be that their appearances were so minor that they weren't included as "Significant Inhabitants" - depending on how many inhabitants a given reality had and how much space was available to cover that reality, we didn't always list every single person we'd ever seen in that reality, MC2 and 2099 being prime examples. If space was tight, characters who made only minor appearances would be left out.

Stuart said:
I didn't write that entry, nor have I read the Mangaverse stories (so many issues, so little time and money). I'll put the question to the profile writer, but at a guess, it might be an oversight (e.g. a mistake), or it might be that their appearances were so minor that they weren't included as "Significant Inhabitants" - depending on how many inhabitants a given reality had and how much space was available to cover that reality, we didn't always list every single person we'd ever seen in that reality, MC2 and 2099 being prime examples. If space was tight, characters who made only minor appearances would be left out.
Thanks Stuart.

I guess they were minor, but they did fight the X-Men and got beat up by Phoenix. They were shown in some pages drinking and a bar fight, I believe, than again, fighting the X-Men, or something like that anyways.

But thanks for the help! Always appreciate your expertice clearing things up. :D

I thought this was a new thread.

I was horrified.

I thought this was a new thread.

I was horrified.

Nope a lot of old thread where coming up today, mostly cause of Doom catching up on stuff since he's been gone. But others have been taking on too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back