Annihilation Event

it was good, Nova was the best though

Yup, Nova kicked Annihilation mini ***.

Which is why I can't wait to get his ongoing.

Hopefully the Starlord and Wraith minis coming out this summer will be just as good, if not better.

Just got Vol. 2 in the mail and have read the first 2 issues of Silver Surfer. I'm really liking it.

This series is very underrated. I like that there is plenty happening but it's not made to be something it's not (*cough cough House of M*).

Even though I think his mini was by far the weakest, in the main event I don't think there was a character that I enjoyed more than Ronan. I'll agree with Gemini that Nova's mini was the best.

Nah. Its all about Super-Skrull.

I'm getting the HCs and digging it. But when did they change Firelords appearance? They kept Gabriel Air-Walker looking retro, why not Firelord?

Just got Vol. 2 in the mail and have read the first 2 issues of Silver Surfer. I'm really liking it.

This series is very underrated. I like that there is plenty happening but it's not made to be something it's not (*cough cough House of M*).

All the grief you gave me saying it was a ripoff, and here you are enjoying it finally.

All the grief you gave me saying it was a ripoff, and here you are enjoying it finally.

I still maintain that it is a poor attempt to keep up with Seven Soldiers. But I don't recall ever saying it was dumb or I would never read it.

It's very good. The main mini is the best.

Got the Vol. 3 HC the other day and finally finished this. Or most of it - I haven't read the Heralds issues yet.

I really enjoyed the whole thing. The second HC was a little boring (and I don't recall off hand what that encompassed) but #3 made up for it. Lots of action, lots of interesting changes to the cosmic side of the UU.

No more Supreme Intelligence, and Ronan is now the Kree leader...interesting.

The death of Annihilus was a little gross, but cool at the same time. It was kind of lame that he isn't going to stay dead, but oh well. Isn't the first time they've brought someone back from the dead, I just wish they would have left him dead for more than half an issue.

Thanos's death was another interesting twist. That can't last, although I wonder if he prefers to be "with" Death now and won't come back. Of course, if he played his part in the whole Annihilation event just to fulfill a curiosity, who knows what would bring him back.

It was cool to get rid of some characters and other things and really create lasting changes in the cosmos.

And now I'm wondering how the obliteration of the Skrulls and their homeworld(s) plays into the upcoming Skrull events in the MU.

I've read all my trades of Annihilation over the last week.

This is still the best cosmic story ever, rivaled or surpassed only by The Sinestro Corps.

The main mini is still the best and Conquest just isn't as good. Maybe the main mini will change my mind.

The best scenes was Drax killing Thanos, Nova killing Annihillus, the defeat and rage of Galactus.

I've read all my trades of Annihilation over the last week.

This is still the best cosmic story ever, rivaled or surpassed only by The Sinestro Corps.

The main mini is still the best and Conquest just isn't as good. Maybe the main mini will change my mind.

The best scenes was Drax killing Thanos, Nova killing Annihillus, the defeat and rage of Galactus.

yeah the main mini is still my favorite comicbook story of all time

there is just so much wicked stuff in it

i really hope Conquest will live up to it, but i think it's a huge mistake making Quasar the main character

I like Quasar.

Wraith was a little underwhelming and Star Lord was good.

But it still doesn't pack the oomph that the first one had.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back