What would you rate Ant-Man?

• Total voters
I didn't think the first half was slow or anything and I enjoyed all the jokes.

Well, to each his own. I don't know. I was tired when I saw it. I had woken up a lot earlier than I had planned. Maybe that was a factor.

Didn't even notice this! Hahaha!! Amazing.

tumblr_nrvia1F3ou1s03w6wo1_540.jpg

Saw this - loved it. I loved the humor and the unique take on the medium.

I really hope that there are some Easter eggs that we didn't catch yet in the Microverse scene. I like the idea of that Eternity rumor (and the Wasp one too, for that matter).

I only really had three complaints:

Corey Stoll was just a little bit too corny.

Michael Peña is obnoxious and kind of annoying.

The Winter Soldier post-credits scene was confusing and i wasn't clear on whether or not I was supposed to know what was going on. Didn't really make any sense.

But the Peña and Stoll annoyances didn't ruin the movie by any means.

It's time to start thinking about what's next for Steve Rogers' old friend Bucky from Captain America: The First Avenger, again.

Stan recently shared his thoughts about the post credits scene from Ant-Man, which of course means spoilers for the scene if you haven't yet treated yourself to Marvel's latest origin story.

If you have seen Ant-Man, you sat through the credits like any proper Marvel Studios fan, and saw Bucky Barnes seemingly captured by Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson in the first clip we've seen from Captain America: Civil War. Prior to this, we last saw Bucky in the post credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, pondering his own life at the Captain America museum, leaving us wondering whether or not he'll remain a bad guy super soldier or suddenly remember where his loyalties lie.

It sounds like he might be leaning towards bad guy. "I think [what Bucky was caught in was] more of a vise," Stan told BuzzFeed. "But it would never happen at his own hand, by his own doing. In terms of that scene in Ant-Man, I've seen some of the ideas people have about it and I would say that whatever you're seeing on the surface, it's not as obvious as that. There might be a while lot more to the scene. I would say someone would probably want to put him in a vise."

Well, if it wasn't safe to assume Captain America was restraining Bucky for a reason before, it is now. Has Bucky still not managed to ditch the brainwashing of HYDRA and happily reunite with his old pal? Apparently not... Or maybe he and Wilson were just fighting over who gets to be the next Cap.

I like the theory that Scott will be called in to fix something wrong with Bucky's arm. I wonder if there's a problem that causes him to kill people or something similar to the Nitro explosion that sparked the Civil War comic.

Michael Peña is obnoxious and kind of annoying.

Can we ban E for being so wrong? :p Next to Hank, Luis was the best character in the film.

Last edited:
I don't see why them being a minority really has to do with it. Regardless of what the race of the person of whomever played the characters, they would've acted the same. And for a comedy movie where everyone but a few characters were goofy comic relief, don't see why (again) that would matter.

What do you have against minorities? Racist, the lot of you! :p

I don't ?

I was being facetious of the fact that it's a comedy movie therefore the problem is that they're minorities not goofy characters since a comedy is supposed to have goofy characters. It was a joke. Also Luis went to art shows and the like, last time I checked that's not a Mexican stereotype.

I don't see why them being a minority really has to do with it. Regardless of what the race of the person of whomever played the characters, they would've acted the same. And for a comedy movie where everyone but a few characters were goofy comic relief, don't see why (again) that would matter.

It sounds like he was talking purely from a referential standpoint, and he's absolutely right. Thinking back, I think they were really the only minority characters in the entire film. It's what made the caricatures so...disappointing, I guess?

It sounds like he was talking purely from a referential standpoint, and he's absolutely right.
I don't understand. What referential standpoint?

Thinking back, I think they were really the only minority characters in the entire film. It's what made the caricatures so...disappointing, I guess?
Only if you don't count Luis' cousin, the maid who works for Hank, Luis' friend at the end and everyone from the pool party.

Latest posts

Back