Avenger Roster ideas- assemble your own Avengers line up

I'm knew here so I don't know if you have a thread for this already. Please go ahead and merge it if you do. I get ideas about what heroes would comprise a fun Avengers line up and thought I'd start sharing them here. This one feature enough classic members to retain an Avengers feel. I've added a few members who never have been Avengers and probably never will be Avengers as well as one who will definitely never be an Avenger because their presence, powersets , and personalities would lend themselves to an entertaining group dynamic and effective team for fighting Super Villains, Space Monsters, Hi Tech paramilitary factions, Interdimensional or cosmic threats and so on:

Captain America- Steve Rogers, Youth restored
Ironman- Tony Stark- frequently a jerk but entertaining and handy to have around- strained complicated friendship with Steve
Thunderstrike- Eric.- Decent enough guy, Lots of power
Wasp- Founding member, no one more fun or avengery
Namor- All kinds of powerful. Limitless jerkiness in case the rest of the roster starts getting along too well
Talisman- Elizabeth Twoyoungmen from Alpha Flight. Powerful magic user.
Hawkeye- Smart competent funny guy to have around- Trick Arrows often an effective wild card
Black Widow- Cool , Stealthy fun smart, Good fighter. Rich history with Cap, Ironman, and Wasp- I'd have here using the bracelets instead of guns.
Flash( Jay Garrick, Pre 52. Its magic, I don't have to explain it.
Shadowcat &Iceman
Antman(Eric O'grady)

Latest posts

Back