Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!

wyokid

Great first episode! Loved the updated design for the Ghost of Elias Kingston, the running puppet gag Daphne had was adorable and had a great payoff
when the puppet sacrificed itself so Daphne could live I was laughing so hard I had tears coming from my eyes
, the show is VERY funny ("I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of widths") and relaxing to watch, the characterizations aren't annoying or off, and I'm sure I'll get used to the designs very quickly as well. Even the mystery was good with clues you actually had to look for. It's no Mystery Incorporated, but if anyone expected them to top that they'd be out of their mind. Really happy this turned out as good as it did. Anyone else watching?

Last edited:
I hated the animation style as it looks like a family guy sketch to me. BUT then I tried it. This show is oddly fun and full of running jokes (like no one been able to complete the "i would have gotten away with it" speech) it's just fun. I wish i knew when it was on here to watch new ones but they seem random and I dont like seeing same ones 5 times. I like this show :D

I hated the animation style as it looks like a family guy sketch to me. BUT then I tried it. This show is oddly fun and full of running jokes (like no one been able to complete the "i would have gotten away with it" speech) it's just fun. I wish i knew when it was on here to watch new ones but they seem random and I dont like seeing same ones 5 times. I like this show :D

That's the biggest problem with the show, Cartoon Network has completely screwed up the scheduling. It used to air new episodes at like 7 or something, but then it randomly got switched to 4. Then they stopped airing new stuff completely. It's absolutely fantastic, but there's no way it's making it past it's 52 episodes. Although, I suppose the fact that it got a full order for 52 episodes is still nice. Most shows don't even get that. It's classic Scooby-Doo for the modern era.

[video=youtube;85Y68zfCiBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Y68zfCiBE[/video]

Last edited:
I don't think it's modern scooby doo. That was Mystery Inc show. I see this more like Batman Brave and the bold or Marvel's Superhero Squad. I.e A self parody of it's sillier aspects and it's wonderful for it

Well, the show has been cancelled due to Cartoon Network horribly mismanaging the show. The same thing is happening to Bunnicula, another great show, and it's a shame. This was easily my favorite iteration of Scooby-Doo.

Latest posts

Back