Bendis talks Ultimate at Newarama

You know how they are about stuff like this...they probably just changed the name. So its nnot technically "Ultimate Invasion", but it is still Ultimate Atlantis Attacks, and Bendis is still writing it.. :D

E said:
You know how they are about stuff like this...they probably just changed the name. So its nnot technically "Ultimate Invasion", but it is still Ultimate Atlantis Attacks, and Bendis is still writing it.. :D
You got that right. :lol:

Ultimate Warrior said:
JQ:That said, there still is a huge Ultimate project that Brian is working on with a superstar artist for year's end, it's just not called "Ultimate Invasion". [/I]

Ice said:
So now Bendis is working on TWO ultimate projects by the years end?

Soon, Bendis will be the ONLY writer Marvel has. :?

Uh, is he referring to Ultimate Power maybe?

Nevermind...

Ice said:
Eh?

Listen, Bendis is writing the first three issues of Ultimate Power. That takes up October, November and December. There's another mini (as it sounds) that Bendis will do with someone else, that also takes up this years end. Unless the mini they're talking about is Ultimate Power (Which I doubt), that means TWO minis being worked on by Bendis by the last months of the year.

I didn't even mention Ultimate Invasion anyways, nor was reffering to it in any format.

Latest posts

Back