Better Off Ted

wyokid

Just started this since it was next in my Netflix queue. Already upset this was cancelled. I just finished the episode where the building won't recognize black people. So funny.

So they have white people following the black people, and so on. And then one black person gets mad because his white person is actually helping him with stuff.

Jabberwocky is my favorite.

This show was smart. I loved it. Ice loved it too.

Such a great show. Knew nothing about it before I spotted it on Netflix, have seen every ep twice since. Hilarious stuff.

So they have white people following the black people, and so on. And then one black person gets mad because his white person is actually helping him with stuff.

Jabberwocky is my favorite.

This show was smart. I loved it. Ice loved it too.

I just watched Jabberwocky. The presentation at the end had me in stiches XD

Finished this last night. I was kind of disappointed with the finale though. It was a good episode (I don't think this show had a single bad one), but for a finale it was a bit underwhelming. At least they actually got together. Other than that I'm really upset there's sno more. Guess I'll just deal with it.

Just started watching this based on this thread, and just finished the Racial Sensitivity episode. Hilarious.

"Diversity, just thinking about it makes these white people happy" lmao

Latest posts

Back