Blade Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Alternate timeline where Deacon Frost won.
Interesting that they acknowledged that universe after all these years.

Yep. It's a reality that Earth-616 Blade saw after reading the Darkhold. Apparently the V-Wave would have turned all humans into vampires and all superhumans (Avengers, mutants, etc.) into either vampires or humans.

Quite an interesting "what if...?" story.

It appears Dracula was found earlier in that timeline as well, and has total supremacy over the European Continent. The comic is set on the second year anniversary of "V-Day", meaning 2000.

Wilson Fisk looks just like Pearl in the story, so I guess there's a risk of becoming that as a vampire if you, perhaps, eat too much or something. Also, recontextualises the Avengers comic in Blade: The Series to be about in-universe heroes, kinda like Tomb of Dracula in Blade: Trinity.

Last edited:
It appears Dracula was found earlier in that timeline as well, and has total supremacy over the European Continent. The comic is set on the second year anniversary of "V-Day", meaning 2000.

Wilson Fisk looks just like Pearl in the story, so I guess there's a risk of becoming that as a vampire if you, perhaps, eat too much or something. Also, recontextualises the Avengers comic in Blade: The Series to be about in-universe heroes, kinda like Tomb of Dracula in Blade: Trinity.
So, full list of heroes in this universe:
Eric Brooks/Blade
Abraham Whistler
Abigail Whistler
Hannibal King
Marc Spector/Moon Knight
Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Sue Storm/Invisible Woman (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Ben Grimm/Thing (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Johnny Storm/Human Torch (T-Shirt Logo Only)
Tony Stark/Iron Man (Comic Book Only)
Hank Pym/Yellow Jacket (Comic Book Only)
Hank McCoy/Beast (Comic Book Only)
Vision (Comic Book Only)
Janet Van Dyne/Wasp (Comic Book Only)
Steve Rogers/Captain America (Comic Book Only)
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Comic Book Only)
Thor Odinson (Comic Book Only)
Amadeus Cho (Alternate Timeline)
Kurt Wagner/Citizen V (Alternate Timeline)
Hobie Brown/Prowler (Alternate Timeline)
Silvija Sablinova/Silver Sable (Alternate Timeline)

Last edited:

One more. I gotta get that deluxe Blade 3 soundtrack I guess.

Latest posts

Back