Blairwood, Vermont

Downhill - It's all downhill from here. Noah and Neve work through some relationship problems, while Stephen and Jack explore the mystery of that is Chayton. Brendan sheds some light on the experiments themselves to Nathaniel. Chadwick and his friends try to go skiing, but they get sidetracked, by something from legends.

I just read Big Bash and it was interesting enough for me to want to read the rest. I'll do that sometime in the near future. I noticed about seven or eight spelling or mixed up phrasing mistakes. No big deal.

My only real criticism so far is: it's always tough as a reader to be introduced to so many characters in such a short span and keep them all in order. I guess that won't really be a problem if the final form since it is much easier to keep characters separate when you have a visual representation of them.

Last edited:
That is the biggest complaint so far, is the massive number of characters that the reader gets introduced too in a short time. I thank you for giveing this a read though.

It's coming back.

With an episode entitled Wind & Dust.

I need to get back into writing, and since I've decided this is too big of a project as my first go, I might as well continue writing Blairwood not to forget about it.

So, I hope those people who have read it will be excited, I hope people new to the site give it a chance, and I hope that Zombipanda washes the dishes finally.

logo-1.jpg

I took Craig's awesome logo from a couple of pages before, and did some art with it using quotes from the various chapters.

I hope you enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back