I finally started watching. Does the pace ever pick up? Almost done with the first season and it is annoyingly slow paced. The writing and acting is fine, but the pace so far at least has been the opposite of what I want.

Yes and no.

I think "Ozymandias" might have been the best episode of TV ever made. And there are still two more to go.

Heisenberg is back and I am scared for anyone who gets in his way.

Last edited:
The entire cast and creator Vince Gilligan will be on Conan tonight. It's going to be even more entertaining having that Breaking Bad won Best TV Drama last night at the Emmys.

So **** Todd. Just **** him. He's such an overwhelming piece of human refuse that if he doesn't get left bleeding to death with broken legs in the middle of the God damned desert I'll be pissed.

And I didn't think that Walt was coming back for his former business partners but it makes total sense. He's driven by acknowledgment and they completely removed his contribution. The only thing is how is that going to connect to Jesse and Todd?

Last edited:
So **** Todd. Just **** him. He's such an overwhelming piece of human refuse that if he doesn't get left bleeding to death with broken legs in the middle of the God damned desert I'll be pissed.

And I didn't think that Walt was coming back for his former business partners but it makes total sense. He's driven by acknowledgment and they completely removed his contribution. The only thing is how is that going to connect to Jesse and Todd?

I don't think he's actually coming back for Gray Matter - that was just the catalyst for his return. He wants his other empire; the one that's been hijacked by Lydia and the Nazis. The gun is for them and the ricin is for... Lydia? Himself? I don't know. But I can't wait.

I hope Jesse lives.

That was the most satisfying ending I think I've ever seen.

This is the greatest show ever made.

I watched the finale last night, and I've never seen such a satisfying, emotionally complete episode of television in my life.

This was punctuated by the absolute brilliant use of "Baby Blue" by Badfinger. It blew me away. It's a song that I've always loved, and it's always had a sad feeling to it because of the circumstances surrounding Badfinger, but this -- gut wrenching. I've watched that scene 5-6 more times and listened to the song a few more, and every time I get a lump in my throat. Powerful.

It was so great seeing how things got finished off with the Nazis and with Todd in particular. The last scene with Andrea - UGH. And Hank. Ugh. THIS SHOW.

I still say Ozymandaus is one of the best episodes of ANY show ever. Right next to The Contest from Seinfeld.

[video=youtube;ovqM72em1dA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72em1dA[/video]

Last edited:
Watching the Breaking Bad Binge on AMC right now.

Latest posts

Back