Cancelled Shows???

Greg the Bunny was the greatest, all the puppets were hilarious, and even the cast was great Sarah Silverman, Eugene Levy, Seth Green, et al

Defying Gravity.

Great show, the writing was top notch, and in the final episode, the emotion in it is breathtaking.

The show had its flaws but it had been getting better and better. My dad and I watched it every week, but still need to track down the last episode or two online because they didn't air them. I really hope Ron Livingston gets another good gig soon.

The show had its flaws but it had been getting better and better. My dad and I watched it every week, but still need to track down the last episode or two online because they didn't air them. I really hope Ron Livingston gets another good gig soon.

wasn't the last episode where they open the door to the 'thing' right?

Last edited:
ABC actually had produced five more episodes, but choose not to air them.

It continues on from the finding of the artifact, and while you have that massive revelation, you still get some awesome character development.

interesting....i was watching this on hulu. but it seems they've pulled ALL the episodes

Which, by the way, is why Hulu will never be successful at stopping piracy.

ABC actually had produced five more episodes, but choose not to air them.

It continues on from the finding of the artifact, and while you have that massive revelation, you still get some awesome character development.
I checked out the show on your recommendation and I'm in the middle of Ep.13.

So... where would one go to find these last five episodes?

and so it begins again.....who will get the ax next?

NBC:
Law and Order
Heroes

ABC:
Scrubs
FlashForward
Romantically Challenged
Better Off Ted

and so it begins again.....who will get the ax next?

NBC:
Law and Order
Heroes

ABC:
Scrubs
FlashForward
Romantically Challenged
Better Off Ted

Honestly I'm not surprise any of those were canceled, save for Law and Order but I hadn't watched any recent episodes so I can tell the quality of it. But Heroes and Scrub were canceled one season too late.

Last edited:
Better Off Ted was a great show. It will be dearly missed. Mostly by just Houde, DJF, and myself. And maybe Doom if he kept up with it.

I thought Legend of the Seeker (LotS) was just getting a late start to season 3, but they canceled it!!!!! I loved the show, especially loved Tabrett Bethell who played Cara such a dynamic actor.

ABC studio better let this go so other studio have a chance to pick this up so i can get my season 3 fix. I will not let this go the same way as Dark Angle or Firefly. LotS has great cast and crew.

therefore, im gonna try and help out with the Save our Seeker campaign

[video=youtube;7bjNOr_6a1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bjNOr_6a1Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

my faviorit line.
....the eye candy girls are amazing.
and Cara is my Mistress

Latest posts

Back