Cancelled Shows???

I hated LEgend of the Seeker.

Every show was the same, "LEt's talk about our love that can't be!" "Or no, obstacle to our quest!" "Figured out the obstacle, now let's get back to our quest!"

I thought Legend of the Seeker (LotS) was just getting a late start to season 3, but they canceled it!!!!! I loved the show, especially loved Tabrett Bethell who played Cara such a dynamic actor.

ABC studio better let this go so other studio have a chance to pick this up so i can get my season 3 fix. I will not let this go the same way as Dark Angle or Firefly. LotS has great cast and crew.

therefore, im gonna try and help out with the Save our Seeker campaign

[video=youtube;7bjNOr_6a1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bjNOr_6a1Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

my faviorit line.
....the eye candy girls are amazing.
and Cara is my Mistress

It needed some Bruce Campbell.

Does anyone remember Roar, the FOX series where Heath Ledger is a Celtic prince who's trying to unite his people against Longinus and an evil Roman queen? I'm sure looking back on it now it was just cheesy as hell, but when I was like, 12-13 years old and that came out, it seemed like the most awesome thing ever.

I hated LEgend of the Seeker.

Every show was the same, "LEt's talk about our love that can't be!" "Or no, obstacle to our quest!" "Figured out the obstacle, now let's get back to our quest!"

its gets a little repetitive in that sense, but they had FINALLY gotten over that issue at the end of Season 2.

and some of the best episodes were
Fury (can you really control you anger?)
Broken (can monsters really be human again?)
Hunger (what deals would you make with the devil?)
Princess (Bruce Spence dressed as a girl :lol: :lol:)
Walter (good laughs all around)
Eternity and Unbroken (how far will you go for redemption and honor?)

mmm....I think almost all of them deal with Cara :wink: :twisted:

It needed some Bruce Campbell.

Does anyone remember Roar, the FOX series where Heath Ledger is a Celtic prince who's trying to unite his people against Longinus and an evil Roman queen? I'm sure looking back on it now it was just cheesy as hell, but when I was like, 12-13 years old and that came out, it seemed like the most awesome thing ever.

Your starting to your age there Z, even I don't remember this show. and it was during the glory days of Xena and Hercules

Last edited:
Your starting to your age there Z, even I don't remember this show. and it was during the glory days of Xena and Hercules

I think I'm the only one on the face of the earth that remembers that show, and I was practically a baby.

**** You NBC for canceling the Undercovers. one of the few "spy" shows I enjoyed over the last few years. how in the world did Covert Affairs get a 2nd season and this show gets axed before even 1 season is over.

**** You NBC for canceling the Undercovers. one of the few "spy" shows I enjoyed over the last few years. how in the world did Covert Affairs get a 2nd season and this show gets axed before even 1 season is over.

I have never heard of THE UNDERCOVERS but since it has been cancelled before season 1 finished, I can only assume like ODYSSEY 5, CRUSADE, DRIVE, and FIREFLY, that it is super-fantastic-happy-fun.

I have never heard of THE UNDERCOVERS but since it has been cancelled before season 1 finished, I can only assume like ODYSSEY 5, CRUSADE, DRIVE, and FIREFLY, that it is super-fantastic-happy-fun.

It's co-created by JJ Abrams and is the laziest thing he has ever done.

the little imdb link for Undercovers

JJ Abrams was only a name, but it was in the most basic sense it was a simple show. no huge love octagons, no plot within a plot within a plot, no government/terrorist shady plots. it was this is who to kill or protect and go. thats what i liked about it. that and main two main leads were black.

edit: at least i still have Maggie Q in Nikita

Last edited:
You guys have convinced me to check this out when it comes to DVD/Blu-Ray.

I think Bass would like it as well.

How many levels can something interest you on?

Three,
1- passing interest, I enjoyed it and check it out when I can
2- active interest, I loved it and make sure I watch it.
3- complete interest, wait did I just see boobs? *eyes now fixed to screen*

Latest posts

Back