Castlevania - Timelines

coming here to see your progresses, you are doing good, just giving you other tips:

1) The Adventure is set in 1576.
2) GTTV Puts Order of Shadows in 1676. [Becouse of a fan Theory that says that Demond Belmont is Simon Belmont's fathe]
3) GTTV Puts Order of Ecclesia in 1815. [Don't know why]
4) Super Castlevania IV is set in 1699. [In the american timeline]
5) GTTV Puts Haunted Castle in 1704. [Don't Know why]
6) Wait, in Castlevania: The Adventure (American) you are Simon??
7) Honored to have helped you out with the Lords of Shadows timeline.
8) There is a theory that kid dracula is actually Alucard, if this is true, this would set the 2 Kid Dracula Games in 1443 and 1444.

Good Luck.

1) The Adventure is set in 1576.
Thanks, I don't know why I put the wrong year
2) GTTV Puts Order of Shadows in 1676. [Becouse of a fan Theory that says that Demond Belmont is Simon Belmont's fathe]
3) GTTV Puts Order of Ecclesia in 1815. [Don't know why]
5) GTTV Puts Haunted Castle in 1704. [Don't Know why]
Who is GTTV?
4) Super Castlevania IV is set in 1699. [In the american timeline]
Thanks, I just saw your previous comment about its placement and read it wrong lol
6) Wait, in Castlevania: The Adventure (American) you are Simon??
According to the Wiki:
"When The Adventure first came out in North America, the back of box of the game was written in such a manner that it incorrectly implied the game's protagonist to be Simon Belmont. This suggested the game was a follow-up to Castlevania and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES. None of the text on the box, manual, or in-game mentions the name of the hero of this game. The official Game Boy Nintendo Player's Guide also incorrectly referred to the protagonist as Simon in a magazine ad. When this game's sequel, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, was released, which had a more developed plot, it was realized that the hero of The Adventure was not Simon, but rather a new character no one in America had heard of: Christopher Belmont. It was still figured that The Adventure was a sequel, however."
Wait, the last 2 lines make me think that maybe in the early American timeline it is starred by Christopher but he is a descendant of Simon.
I mean, we could say that they are different American timelines, in reality there is no "American Timeline", it was just because I found funny that "The Adventure" was starred by a different character, so I thought that it was enough differentiated to consider that it could be a case of "This bizarre early translation could be somewhere else in the Omniverse" like the Transformers with the Japanese dub or Super Sentai-Power Rangers. But considering that except for the Rondo of Blood-Dracula X thing, this and the Super Castlevania IV-Sequel thing every American version is the same except for the removal of crucifixes in graveyards and boobs in statues maybe the "Early American Timeline" is not worthy of having its own timeline (?). I mean, nowadays the Japanese Timeline is the canon one, right? even if since Order of Ecclesia no "main" game seems to have been released, and IGA left, so the Castlevania Timeline is in some "canon-limbo" right now.

7) Honored to have helped you out with the Lords of Shadows timeline.
If you want me to put something indicating that you did it
8) There is a theory that kid dracula is actually Alucard, if this is true, this would set the 2 Kid Dracula Games in 1443 and 1444.

Good Luck.
I just put the date from the Castlevania Wiki article on the Timeline, but this 11797 seems like something invented after the fact and not in the game itself so, yeah, I see why it could be retconed to take place before.

Who is GTTV?
He is a Youtuber who makes Timeline of a lot of series, one of this is the Perfect Castlevania Timeline, I will leave a link if you want to take a look:

According to the Wiki:
"When The Adventure first came out in North America, the back of box of the game was written in such a manner that it incorrectly implied the game's protagonist to be Simon Belmont. This suggested the game was a follow-up to Castlevania and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES. None of the text on the box, manual, or in-game mentions the name of the hero of this game. The official Game Boy Nintendo Player's Guide also incorrectly referred to the protagonist as Simon in a magazine ad. When this game's sequel, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, was released, which had a more developed plot, it was realized that the hero of The Adventure was not Simon, but rather a new character no one in America had heard of: Christopher Belmont. It was still figured that The Adventure was a sequel, however."
Wait, the last 2 lines make me think that maybe in the early American timeline it is starred by Christopher but he is a descendant of Simon.
I mean, we could say that they are different American timelines, in reality there is no "American Timeline", it was just because I found funny that "The Adventure" was starred by a different character, so I thought that it was enough differentiated to consider that it could be a case of "This bizarre early translation could be somewhere else in the Omniverse" like the Transformers with the Japanese dub or Super Sentai-Power Rangers. But considering that except for the Rondo of Blood-Dracula X thing, this and the Super Castlevania IV-Sequel thing every American version is the same except for the removal of crucifixes in graveyards and boobs in statues maybe the "Early American Timeline" is not worthy of having its own timeline (?). I mean, nowadays the Japanese Timeline is the canon one, right? even if since Order of Ecclesia no "main" game seems to have been released, and IGA left, so the Castlevania Timeline is in some "canon-limbo" right now.
That's Cool I Didn't Know.

P.S. The Power Rangers Timeline is mine eheh. When I will finish season 1 I will upload it, it's taking some time coz the comics are soooo good and I want to take my time for read them.
If you want me to put something indicating that you did it
Thanks I would appreciate it.
I just put the date from the Castlevania Wiki article on the Timeline, but this 11797 seems like something invented after the fact and not in the game itself so, yeah, I see why it could be retconed to take place before.
I totally agree for me they exagerate on purprose.

P.P.S. Don't forget the other media, I left a message for you up here somewhere.

"You're Prety Good"
OCELOT.jpg

Last edited:
You think I should add the different levels (in games that have separate levels) or would it make it unnecessarily convoluted?

You think I should add the different levels (in games that have separate levels) or would it make it unnecessarily convoluted?
If games are separated by levels yes, if not leave It, don't do something with stages, that would be too much.

If games are separated by levels yes, if not leave It, don't do something with stages, that would be too much.
Better not to do it, it all started fine until I had to account for 4 different versions of the first game that have the environments in different orders.

Ok doing some Hipothesis, set between rondo of Blood and Symphony of the night, and It Will be Better than the (still Amazing) original Castlevania series.

Ok doing some Hipothesis, set between rondo of Blood and Symphony of the night, and It Will be Better than the (still Amazing) original Castlevania series.

As I said before I am still in process of learning about this, I haven't even watched the series:D

Latest posts

Back