chinese ultimates?

Yeah, that wouldn't work. I was gonna encourage you to 1.) Write for me at a Marvel fan fic site OR 2.) Compete in X-Day against my site.

Sorry captain. It's a fun fic though. S'got Dawn from BtVS as Venom (ala Earth 616, picking up the remnants of the electrocuted suit), Gwen as Black Cat, and will have Mary Jane as another symbiote character.

Getting off-topic...you guys can take this into Off-Topic if you want...

Alright... We'll have to continue it there.

Also, looks like Oct. isn't our month in terms of getting our Millar fix in the Ultimate titles, anyway. Dammit! ;)

Also, looks like Oct. isn't our month in terms of getting our Millar fix in the Ultimate titles, anyway

I'm hearing December for Vol. 2 #1, and that it's pretty firm.

Alright... Where do you get this information from? First, it's Amazing Spidey 509 then Excalibur... This, too! Man, you've got some kinda connections.

Alright... Where do you get this information from?

Millar said it himself on his site.

First, it's Amazing Spidey 509

That was pure luck there.

then Excalibur

Hmmm...I don't recall knowing anything in advance about it. There was a 4 page preview of it when it came out. Marvel has those every week for many of their books; you can read them at Mile High or Comics Continuum.

Man, you've got some kinda connections

Not exactly :lol:

Back to the chinese Ultimates. What if there the Ultimate Verison of the Thunderbolts?

doubt that cause thunderbolts are villians......maybe they are like asian and not just chinese, mandarian/sunfire/silver samuri/new characters

just a thought

Big Hero 6, maybe? A commercial team of Asian super heroes/ mutants that help the area with whatever Godzilla-esque catastrophe comes up. It would be a good and different way to introduce the like of the Silver Samuri and Sunfire.

Not so much that... I think there should be an Asian team rather than just a Chinese team. It would be less specific and it would give Millar tons more options, realistically thinking.

I for some weird reason think the Chinese team will be the Ultimate version of The Thunderbolts. If not, I think the Chinese team will only be mentioned not shown.

Wasn't Radioactive Man Chinese...perhaps he is a member? Any other Chinese villains? Wasn't there some girl in Alpha Flight that had some silver themed power?

Goodwill said:
Not so much that... I think there should be an Asian team rather than just a Chinese team. It would be less specific and it would give Millar tons more options, realistically thinking.

Don´t really know much about Asian policits do you. NOBODY likes China. China likes NOBODY. So its pretty unlikely that (and I would expect this kind of realism from Ultimates) there will be any non-Chinese people on the team. Of course, they could just change their origins. Plenty of people think Asians look alike anyway.

Caduceus said:
Don´t really know much about Asian policits do you. NOBODY likes China. China likes NOBODY. So its pretty unlikely that (and I would expect this kind of realism from Ultimates) there will be any non-Chinese people on the team. Of course, they could just change their origins. Plenty of people think Asians look alike anyway.

That sounds like a familiar story...

I don't think Chinese Ultimates should be Asian Ultimates for one thing if you were Chinese or Japanese and saw that your team was an all Asian team you'd be extremely insulted...

Well, I don't about that stuff culturally, but like I said, it would give Millar more options to have it open like that. If it were Asian Ultimates, you could have Moonknight, Sunfire, etc.

Latest posts

Back