Coke Blak

I wish we got these weird spin-off drinks in the Southern Hemisphere. I have no idea what Crystal Pepsi or Coke Blak are but I want to try them.

I had my first Dr. Pepper like a month ago. They don't sell them here but I found some in this specialty American candy booth thing. It was gross and tasted like medicine.

*adds Coke and Pepsi to list of food/drink that E cannot stand*

Last edited:
Gothamite and the lads said the same thing when they had their first root beer at a Subway in Munich.

You're all nuts.

TOG said the same thing but the other day he admitted that the one he had just consumed tasted a bit like medicine... wait... "TOG." This doesn't help my point at all. :(

They had it here a while back. It's okay, the taste isn't very extreme at all, in my opinion. It doesn't even have that much of a caffeine kick, compared to other stimulant drinks. My favourite Coke-variant was of course Vanilla and I lamented its loss greatly.

Sometimes when we get cocktails, I get a Vanilla Vodka and Coke because it tastes the same as Vanilla Coke.

Last edited:
I wish we got these weird spin-off drinks in the Southern Hemisphere. I have no idea what Crystal Pepsi or Coke Blak are but I want to try them.

I had my first Dr. Pepper like a month ago. They don't sell them here but I found some in this specialty American candy booth thing. It was gross and tasted like medicine.

*adds Coke and Pepsi to list of food/drink that E cannot stand*

Gothamite and the lads said the same thing when they had their first root beer at a Subway in Munich.

You're all nuts.

Root Beer is one of the best soft drinks ever, and Dr. Pepper is pretty good too. You foreigners have had your palates ruined from too much tea, and Fanta.

I was so excited to find that Australia still sold Vanilla Coke. It is awesome.

I wish US did, but nope.

It's a good thing to have once in awhile, too sweet to have on a daily basis though.

It does to sell vanilla coke... it's regional though... they only sell it where it makes money. So ****ing delicious. It's my favorite soda.

I wish US did, but nope.

It's a good thing to have once in awhile, too sweet to have on a daily basis though.

Yeah, we still have it here too. Come down to Pittsburgh, we'll get you a Vanilla Coke and put French Fries on your sandwich. And your salad.

And on pretty much anything that isn't pasta.

Yeah, we still have it here too. Come down to Pittsburgh, we'll get you a Vanilla Coke and put French Fries on your sandwich. And your salad.

And on pretty much anything that isn't pasta.

You're missing out. French Fries pasta is awesome.

Latest posts

Back