Comicspace - Like Myspace but with less Angst

I told Bass and he started telling me not to flame. I told him I wasn't flaming him, I didn't outright attack him or his work, I was just sarcastic and played on the joke that all Brian's that work in comics are bald.

He then told me off for being witty.

It's just brilliant on so many levels. It should be my signature. :lol:

I was thinking about putting up a tag for UC, and then noticed MWoF has. Good job.

Ultimate Central is the first thing that comes to mind when I consider comic books.

But seriously my computer won't let me save images and I can no longer add pictures so I can't get an avatar... Can someone help me out?

Your computer won't let you save images? Why not?

I don't know? It's a piece of crap. I try to "Save as" and it tells me it does but it really doesn't and then I fish it out of recent documents and it tells me something like "the drive is not configured properly".

You need someone to login to your acc't and upload an avatar? PM me the info and I'll do it for you.

There's something weird going on. I went to comicspace and my avatar had been replaced by some ugly chick. I went to edit it and it was back to normal. I showed other people, but they didn't see it. Weird. It's gone now.

But now I see another ugly chick as TOG's avatar in my friends section. But he's still got Frank Castle in his profile.

But yeah, Ellis finally replied to me.

There's something weird going on. I went to comicspace and my avatar had been replaced by some ugly chick. I went to edit it and it was back to normal. I showed other people, but they didn't see it. Weird. It's gone now.

But now I see another ugly chick as TOG's avatar in my friends section. But he's still got Frank Castle in his profile.

But yeah, Ellis finally replied to me.

You are a god amongst insects.

I put ice on it.

Did he like that?

Joe Kalicki said:
Wow, it's really hard to imagine Ultimate Captain America making a face like that. . .

Capgoofy.jpg

Latest posts

Back